1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l_zps28e02f92.gif

It's coming Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! Hot damn, tonight! :yess:
:lol got my shipping notice last night. He's being delivered...next Thursday :mad: good thing I pre-ordered him 17 months ago :cuckoo:

Open my figure last night, had lots of trouble putting the batteries in. Seems like the screwdriver that came with the figure didn't work at all. had to go out and purchase a bigger screwdriver then the one Hot Toys sent. Anyone have similar problems? Should I keep the batteries inside all the time or take them out? Thanks for any advice

Open my figure last night, had lots of trouble putting the batteries in. Seems like the screwdriver that came with the figure didn't work at all. had to go out and purchase a bigger screwdriver then the one Hot Toys sent. Anyone have similar problems? Should I keep the batteries inside all the time or take them out? Thanks for any advice

I would keep them out. These batteries tend to leak over time.

Once I get mines, I'll install the batteries to see if all lights are functional then back in the package they go.

Sorry to bring it up again but I guess waiting to see if he delivers might be an option. As for banks getting money back for you I believe the time scale is years rather than months.
Not to sure on that one however.
If he doesn't deliver I'll be sure to learn from this and let people know about him and these scams that go on.

Just received mine at 1:10pm est. love it. No need to post pix as others have already done better then I could.

These are Canon 6D. I believe all of these pics were taken with the 24-105L lens. When I setup in the studio later I'll use a couple other Prime and Macro lenses.
I purchased the Sonyrx100 Mark3 and they don't come as clean as your dslr. Great looking pictures, sharp and clean

I purchased the Sonyrx100 Mark3 and they don't come as clean as your dslr. Great looking pictures, sharp and clean

Thanks. I actually really like the rx100 for a walkaround point and shoot. Takes nice video too. But yeah DSLRs take the cake on sharpness and depth of field.

Mine's still saying shipping soon. Hope it goes out today as it takes me a full week to get a shipment from Sideshow.

Back