1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because Side show is the distributor for hot toys to North America. So BBTS gets it's hot toys from ss.

Whats wrong with your Mark 42 Surly J,

I just got mines un-boxed as well. Just a few quick pics, its 1:50am in Texas lol.......

m424.jpeg
m425.jpeg
m42.jpeg
m421.jpeg
m423.jpeg

Thanks

Whats wrong with your Mark 42 Surly J,

Couple small paint things and the bottom chin strap thing came unglued but mostly just don't want it really. I sold off all my Iron Men other than Mk 7 and think I'm only going to keep Silver Centurion, because blades, MAYBE Heartbreaker and really just looking to get a Mk 6. So let me revise... anyone want to trade a Mk 6 for a Mk42? :)

Might as well give up. You are not going to see that money again and you won't be winning any cases if you file a claim. Best bet is to be nice to him and hope he delivers.

Crap advice, and I'm astounded that people would give it. You live in the age of social media. Make noise. Lots of it.

My advice would be to set up a "clearinghouse" webpage, full of purely factual information regarding what was ordered, from which ebay seller, and what has happened (or not, as the case may be). Keep emotion out of it. Calm, cool, and above all else, purely factual. Invite others to do the same. Put as much information in there as you can about the seller. Make the internet work for you.

Being nice to a scamming toilet blockage will get you nothing.

Crap advice, and I'm astounded that people would give it. You live in the age of social media. Make noise. Lots of it.

My advice would be to set up a "clearinghouse" webpage, full of purely factual information regarding what was ordered, from which ebay seller, and what has happened (or not, as the case may be). Keep emotion out of it. Calm, cool, and above all else, purely factual. Invite others to do the same. Put as much information in there as you can about the seller. Make the internet work for you.

Being nice to a scamming toilet blockage will get you nothing.

First time I have agreed with you MR Walker. I think people put up with being taken for a ride to much.

First time I have agreed with you MR Walker. I think people put up with being taken for a ride to much.

Surprised it's the first time. Been collecting various tchotchkes since before a lot of this place had learned that crapping in their pants wasn't a great idea.

The point being made earlier MrWalker, was that unfortunately Neo-one's purchases from Iconicfigures are now well outside of the standard eBay and PayPal protection.. and may also be outside of any protection from Neo-one's bank.

That being the case -

1. If the Seller is not a scammer, there is absolutely no point in going to war with him, he will ship the goods when they are released (allowing a reasonable period for him to receive the goods from Hot Toys and ship them on).

2. If the Seller is a scammer, there is no way to prove it beyond doubt, before the figures are released and he fails to ship.. at which point I agree entirely with your suggestion to make a lot of noise about it, warn as many peeps as possible and band together with any other buyers, to get the account closed down by eBay.

.. bear in mind that so far, no-one on this forum has stepped forward with either positive or negative feedback about Iconicfigures, based on direct experience.

Seriously, never EVER pre order on eBay! Stay safe as all pre orders fall outside on eBay and Paypal time limits. Why take the chance?

Mine is out for delivery now. I'm waiting patiently. I have the day off from work so no worries about missing it.

Back