1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
North America is always batch 2-3

So basically based on Optibotimos review Side show is getting the original figure with out the new updated arms and by extension every retailer in the US is going to get the same thing. Then who the hell will get these knew arms show cased dam this is why I hate to preorder stuff stupid NRD.

So basically based on Optibotimos review Side show is getting the original figure with out the new updated arms and by extension every retailer in the US is going to get the same thing. Then who the hell will get these knew arms show cased dam this is why I hate to preorder stuff stupid NRD.

the youtube guys get sent an early figure to review, could very well be from the first batch, Havent watched their review yet

the youtube guys get sent an early figure to review, could very well be from the first batch, Havent watched their review yet

Yeah but its from the same source Side Show I hoping we get some of the newer batches strange thing about this whole shoulder thing its the same shoulder joint as the iron patriot yet we do not having any known issues of it braking in that figure

Yeah but its from the same source Side Show I hoping we get some of the newer batches strange thing about this whole shoulder thing its the same shoulder joint as the iron patriot yet we do not having any known issues of it braking in that figure

Pictures were posted demonstrating the joint is different on the Mk42 from IP, that is why there are not the same QC issues with the IP shoulder joint... further I thought Optibotomus' review listed that he was reviewing a figure with the shoulder joint modification, but he pointed out that because of how the extra articulation is achieved, Collectors should still be careful when posing the figure., no?

Here is Optibotimus's review, he addresses the shoulder issue at 16:30. He has a figure from the first batch, with two rubber spacers, instead of just the one, which is supposed to be present in the newer batches. No matter which one you get, take it nice and easy.

Here is Optibotimus's review, he addresses the shoulder issue at 16:30. He has a figure from the first batch, with two rubber spacers, instead of just the one, which is supposed to be present in the newer batches. No matter which one you get, take it nice and easy.

Fair enough, I re-watched the review and you are correct that is a first batch shoulder joint, not the re-worked version, as I had previously though.. not sure if I was confusing Optibotomus' review, with some other review I have seen, since Opti's review doesn't seem to mention the user pamphlet that comes with the figure and I'm sure the review I'm thinking of, does spend a little time talking about that.

:lol I kinda feel bad for posting his review now, it got so much negative reaction (from me as well, to be fair). He just seems like an overgrown kid who isn't critical enough to be taken as a serious reviewer here.

:lol I kinda feel bad for posting his review now, it got so much negative reaction (from me as well, to be fair). He just seems like an overgrown kid who isn't critical enough to be taken as a serious reviewer here.

The role playing he does with the figs is a turn off for me really dry humor...

I'm guessing his targeted demo is dudes, 11 to 23, especially for the less-expensive figures.

Aight, enough about SL, what will you guys do if you get Batch 1 shoulders?

I'm guessing his targeted demo is dudes, 11 to 23, especially for the less-expensive figures.

Aight, enough about SL, what will you guys do if you get Batch 1 shoulders?

Me? If they keep breaking I'll keep sending them back to SSC till I get the second batch arms

The luck I've had with figures lately, I won't even be surprised if my Mark 42 is messed up. Lol seriously. My DX13 is messed up, my first Thor was messed up, my last two Iron Patriot's have been messed up... I mean it's really frustrating :gah:

HTFB:

10613125_334638393380546_3554515846003196310_n.jpg

Back