1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must suck to just give away a NRD like that.

I rather lose 30$ than 300$ if I'm not really happy with the figure. I've done worse, lol I've cancelled a figure before losing the nrd and later reordering it lol

Last edited:
I rather lose 30$ than 300$ if I'm not really happy with the figure. I've done worse, lol I've cancelled a figure before losing the nrd and later reordering it lol

You can always sell later.

I personally don't like giving away money like that, at all. But to each his own.

I'm probably going to end up getting the Avengers version also but keeping this one. Pose one with BD, open helmet and car battery and the other clean with closed helmet.

What did you use to hold /balance the Mark XLII for this shot?

Thin pieces of fishing line?

bransen2099 is correct. Took a lot of fiddling to get it into place and stop spinning around, but that shot was done with wire that I Photoshopped out afterwards.

Great pics man :drool :clap

do you have Iron Patriot?

Thanks Henry. Unfortunately I don't have IP. Would definitely take some shots of him together with MK42 and WM if I get him later on

amazing pics knl01!!....my wallet will blame you for the purchase of War Machine (I already PO MK XLII)

Decided to partner him up today. Fingers crossed, but I think my arm joint is OK (so far).

EDIT: I switched the image with the proper hand now :)

14756096778_ec189a3f9e_b_d.jpg

that photo is absolutely superb. Just got excited about getting these all over again. good job!!

Back