1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question but this comes with both clean and battle damaged parts so you can have either look with this figure.

Is this definitive, yet? There was a photo that turned out to be a teaser for the accessory pack. But wasn't there still some discussion about a BD version?

It was shown in the "coming soon" photo back in June I think. I do hope the delay is to fix the issue.

Perhaps that is because the Mark 42 already is released in asia? I dunno, though

You get battle damage parts with this figure.
y8aruqe6.jpg
4a6uny8e.jpg

If they release a BD version, it's completely pointless. Use that effort on a diecast Mark IV or VI instead.

Remember it is Hot Toys...there will be a BD Mark 42 AND Die Cast Mark IV AND VI AND VII AND II AND...

I am guessing this will be the week my online store will get him, been a,most a month...REALLY hope it is from the corrected arm batch.....

iF you have lost Hot Toys answer, here again. The Mark III is the one and only DieCast from the first Mark 1-7. There will be no other from the past.

Nothing ht says is written in stone. They change their minds all the time. They said they were doing First Class and DoFP but look how that turned out.

iF you have lost Hot Toys answer, here again. The Mark III is the one and only DieCast from the first Mark 1-7. There will be no other from the past.

...and just few months ago people were saying there will be no more diecast ironman after MK42. Yet here we are :lol Why are some people here so quick to shoot down any notion that more diecast IM might be made? Are they concerned about their plastic IM stock dropping? Relax, even if you're right, let us 'have-nots' dream a little - it's all we got left :thud:

Next line of IM figures will not be Diecast. Howard made an unofficial statement that Hot Toys will employ a newly discovered alloy for future Iron Man figure releases:

Spoiler Spoiler:

They also said they wouldn't do a plain clothes Gordon...that was false. They mentioned that diecast was basically on hiatus because of the time and resources it takes to produce them...then we got the M III.

With all these companies popping up making everything from unlicensed figures with dead on likenesses to diecast 1/6 & 1/4 scale figs, the King of Adult Collectibles aka Hot Toys, is most likely trying to keep their plans close to their chest to prevent others from jumping the gun on them. Especially knowing that these other companies don't have the time consuming bothersome process of getting licensor approval.

So they will probably continue to give out false and misleading information.

Back