1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contemplating this guy, I P.O. Mark 3 die cast my first ironman very iconic but this one seems iconic like the 1st movie, but what's with all the joint problems?

Yeah they can't figure out when the hell this is supposed to drop. July 25 because August 5, because August 15, becomes August 25.

Yeah they better, especially after this delay, whats that 5 now?, 6? :gah::gah:
So what do you think our chances are that we are getting the newer batch. I am think the first pics were from the initial batch sold to Hong Kong customers and the newer pics with the fixed joint are are from a later batch.

I can't remember when OMG put up his pics

We will get the fixed version... I can feel it. If not I'll throw the broken arm on tonys work bench and call it a day. Jk :)

Contemplating this guy, I P.O. Mark 3 die cast my first ironman very iconic but this one seems iconic like the 1st movie, but what's with all the joint problems?

We don't know if it was unfamiliarity with the improved articulation, or bad design, but some collectors who had gotten the first release of the figure were snapping off the arms at the sockets. You can look up Pete Leaney's review of the figure on YouTube, he addresses it about 12 minutes in, or Hottoys Addictive81's video.

We believe that Hot Toys has addressed the issue on the newer batches of the figure but who really knows?

What makes you guys think 25th is legit as any of the dozen other dates we have been given??

Back