1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok heres another shot more or less the same but i decided to use this guy as my test, been wanting to add a black background to my detolf for a while as the warm dioders mixed with my cream walls was always overpowering so tested black background on one cube to see how it looked and photographed.

I think it looks pretty good

oh and i suppose the MK 42 is alright aswell ;) lol

DSC_01903.jpg

The gold looks really yellow in some pictures. Is it really like that in person?

God the wait for this and sc is agonizing, especially when they have been out in the wild for weeks in other places. And the pics are a double edged sword, making me excited and pissed that I have to wait so long. I hope python comes early next month to easy my pain.:lol

One pic and everyone thinks there is a new batch?
Always makes me laugh when I read about these.

There is no new batch. These new batches are a myth. One that is jumped on every time there is a QC issue with a toy.
A genuine fix and new batch would take months. Literally months. There is way too much lead in time on the production of these figures. So the figure comes out, there are some QC issues and a "new batch" appears a few weeks later? Pure fantasy, do you know what the turnaround on one of these products would be? When do you think SS's allotment were boxed and shipped? Most of these parts were manufactured months ago to hit this release date. The most you can ask for is better QC when boxing at this stage.

Now back to talking about this "new batch" is it just the one pic?
:lol

People actually believed HT "redesigned" the ASM figure on "newer batches", while In reality, they never did a god damn thing.

People were just not posing spidey like a spidey figure is meant to be posed out of fear of breakage is all. There were members blaming other members for trying to pose an ARTICULATED figure of SPIDER MAN no less. Biggest face palm ever.

"New batch" lol lol lol lol.

Not sure if there was a new batch or not but they did change the instructions. So there was a "new batch" with different instructions at the very least.

The colour is the exact same as in the film. It's just the flash and lighting. Don't judge it by the way it looks via picture etc. In hand this figure is incredible. You got to believe me.
Buy it. It's worth it.

Quick wee pic edit:
5ujuqaru.jpg

In every picture and video the gold looks more yellow. Is the picture above like the real color in hand?

Been posing mine quite a bit, people who are breaking these are morons who fly in without taking any care. Once you know how the joints work, its not exactly rocket science to know that if you try moving it in a position its not supposed to, it will end in tears.

Been posing mine quite a bit, people who are breaking these are morons who fly in without taking any care. Once you know how the joints work, its not exactly rocket science to know that if you try moving it in a position its not supposed to, it will end in tears.

Thats actually really great to hear from someone who actually has the figure.

It can do a wide range of poses but you gotta experiment with care. Some might argue that you shouldn't have to, but when you spend $300 on a figure, why would you treat it like a a cheap Hasbro?

i agree with BuGz in hand the gold is not yellow whatsoever, what makes it look yellow might be due to the dioders used in mine and other pics?

Heres mine in daytime lighting with no detolf lights whatso ever as you can see the gold is definitely a dull colour just like the movie

DSC_0198.JPG

Back