1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let forget about the problems Here are a couple more shots

DSC_0103l.jpg

DSC_0107l.jpg

The sculpt really is fantastic even if it has been reused

DSC_0106l.jpg

and here he is with the start of my unique avengers setup

DSC_0101.jpg

Great pics! Quick question. Do you know if the 42 stark helmeted head can fit on a Mark 7? Just curious if this has the same size hole under the head and ball joint neck as the MK 7. Thanks!

Here's part 2 of my now complete review , any questions guys please ask . also thanks for your comments about part 1 glad some of you enjoyed it , also to Stealth some really great pictures there bruva :O)

Great pics! Quick question. Do you know if the 42 stark helmeted head can fit on a Mark 7? Just curious if this has the same size hole under the head and ball joint neck as the MK 7. Thanks!

i would hazard a guess yeah although i don't own the mark 7 to test maybe clipper could answer that one.
also glad you like the pics :duff:

, also to Stealth some really great pictures there bruva :O)

Cheers rick :duff: will watch part 2 later

Enjoyed the review as always clipper! I just pre-ordered this. I told myself no Iron Man but **** it. This release rules!

Enjoyed the review as always clipper! I just pre-ordered this. I told myself no Iron Man but **** it. This release rules!

Same thing here man. Lol. I don't have a single IM anymore (sold them all for good $$$) but hell if this thing ain't sexy. Pretty definitive interpretation of IM IMO. Even if the suit was a complete joke.

Same thing here man. Lol. I don't have a single IM anymore (sold them all for good $$$) but hell if this thing ain't sexy. Pretty definitive interpretation of IM IMO. Even if the suit was a complete joke.

Exactly I can't wait to get this in. I hope RoboCop comes out just as good or even better so I can order him too.

Here's part 2 of my now complete review , any questions guys please ask . also thanks for your comments about part 1 glad some of you enjoyed it , also to Stealth some really great pictures there bruva :O)

Always enjoy your honest reviews Clipper! I asked this above and since you have a MK 7, do you know if the MK 42 Stark helmeted head sculpt could fit on a MK 7? Just curious if it has the same small hole under the head and ball jointed neck like the MK 7. Thank you!

Thanks much, ClipperKing. Really curious how elljay achieved the ground-punch pose; it's definitely not just camera trickery that's getting such an extreme pose.

image.jpg

Because like Iron Patriot, you're able to move parts of the undies to allow the leg for better articulation. You can achieve the ground pose with Iron Patriot as well.

Wish they would incorporate this feature in all the Iron Man figures. Really gives the legs a nice range of articulation.

image.jpg

13759095014_a5ef8fffe1_b.jpg

Great review by ClipperKing. This I'm sure has been discussed, but I notice the batteries come seperate. Should I be removing batteries from my figures at some point?

The Mk42 also has better shoulder articulation since it pops out, which I believe IP/WM did not come with. That allows for a wider range of poses than IP. I thought neck articulation didn't improve from IP to Mk42 but the pic above shows otherwise, not sure if they just didn't tilt the IP head up enough or maybe it's the pic angle? Someone with both figures chime in perhaps?

The Mk42 also has better shoulder articulation since it pops out, which I believe IP/WM did not come with. That allows for a wider range of poses than IP. I thought neck articulation didn't improve from IP to Mk42 but the pic above shows otherwise, not sure if they just didn't tilt the IP head up enough or maybe it's the pic angle? Someone with both figures chime in perhaps?
Neck articulation seems to be the same. The Mark 42 picture is from a lower camera angle while the Iron Patriot picture is from above.

:duff:

the figure is fantastic and was worth the wait looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you get him

Yeah, it looks by far the best IM yet. Thanks for posting the great pics. :duff

So I guess we are gonna get Mark I to Mark XX redone like this in diecast next?
There's no way they won't do it. :lol

well MKIII would be the logical choice for the next diecast Iron Man figure

well MKIII would be the logical choice for the next diecast Iron Man figure

Diecast mark IV is the only other one i think i'd buy

Back