1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how you work that out. These take months to produce. The SS sets are already made. best you can hope for is better QC at boxing stage.

:(
Agreed....was thinkn spider and the shoulders kinda deal I guess.

Let forget about the problems Here are a couple more shots

DSC_0103l.jpg

DSC_0107l.jpg

The sculpt really is fantastic even if it has been reused

DSC_0106l.jpg

and here he is with the start of my unique avengers setup

DSC_0101.jpg

Kinda hard to ignore a bunch of broken $300.00 plus toys. I don't know how much money everyone has to play with but I can't afford getting a bunch of multiples. But I do believe SS is very good about replacing damaged items so maybe it's worth taking the chance. It would just be disappointing getting a dud and having to go through the whole replacement process. It could end up being very expensive for SS though. If they do get a lot of returns I wouldn't blame them for asking Hot Toys to replace all damaged goods.

Kinda hard to ignore a bunch of broken $300.00 plus toys. I don't know how much money everyone has to play with but I can't afford getting a bunch of multiples. But I do believe SS is very good about replacing damaged items so maybe it's worth taking the chance. It would just be disappointing getting a dud and having to go through the whole replacement process. It could end up being very expensive for SS though. If they do get a lot of returns I wouldn't blame them for asking Hot Toys to replace all damaged goods.
I'm not worried about it; if the figure arrives broken or breaks early-on, I would expect Sideshow to replace it.

Another image from FB...
10468113_10152973116827067_7398012865463875540_n.jpg
What's messed by the guy has not had a chance to get the wrapper off and it's already broken meaning it was broken in the box. So either the do a better job on the quality control or we are going to be doing nothing but returns after we inspect them. Speaking of which what is side shows return policg

Back