1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics as always stealth :clap

Sweet pics Stealth :rock

Many thanks guys

He is now posed up and in the detolf untill i make room for my unique avengers set up

DSC_00981.jpg

Great pics Stealth! You made me order it.
:rock

Glad to hear it Rory its a great looking figure

i've now found out why my arm is loose, the seam on the shoulder hinge near the ball joint has popped open, its only slight but when i squeeze it his arm stay raised, so a toothpick and a bit of glue down the seam to close it again will do the trick nicely

I loved this suit in the movie, and your pictures Stealth have me sold on this. :hi5:

glad you like them :duff:

Looks great Stealth :)

Question for you: Is the clamp close to and/or fully open to grab the waist of the figure?

yeah i had to open the clamp as wide as it would go to get him in there but it holds firm, although i will be switching out for standless when i get my display going and he stands rather well on his tod,

Last edited:
I noticed that this guy is not being parted out on Ebay like usual - they have the whole body together with arms and legs. Previous Iron Man offerings they separate the legs and arms from the main body. Must have something to do with this weak issue in the joints. I understand this must be treated like a $300 item but I am reading that people are receiving the figure with cracks already in the plastic before they even touch him. I wonder if this was why he was delayed so long? :dunno

I noticed that this guy is not being parted out on Ebay like usual - they have the whole body together with arms and legs. Previous Iron Man offerings they separate the legs and arms from the main body. Must have something to do with this weak issue in the joints. I understand this must be treated like a $300 item but I am reading that people are receiving the figure with cracks already in the plastic before they even touch him. I wonder if this was why he was delayed so long? :dunno
I noticed Stealth V3teran didn't use the light-up features of the figure in any of his photos. Must have something to do with the figure immediately melting down into a pile of red and yellow goo from the heat of the lights. I'm reading that most of the figures are showing up as just a pile of ash in the box before anyone even turns on the lights. Maybe this is why he was delayed so long? :eek:

:p In all seriousness dude, I think you're jumping to some serious conclusions.

yeah i had to open the clamp as wide as it would go to get him in there but it holds firm, although i will be switching out for standless when i get my display going and he stands rather well on his tod,
Good deal. This puts to rest the skinny chatter imo

I noticed Stealth V3teran didn't use the light-up features of the figure in any of his photos. Must have something to do with the figure immediately melting down into a pile of red and yellow goo from the heat of the lights. I'm reading that most of the figures are showing up as just a pile of ash in the box before anyone even turns on the lights. Maybe this is why he was delayed so long? :eek:

:rotfl

Lol.... not sure what these scratches are he mentioned mine is completely fine

Good deal. This puts to rest the skinny chatter imo

:rotfl

His proportions are really great in hand the last iron man i enjoyed looking at in my collection was the mark IV ever other suit i've owned i really disliked but this one is fantastic.

Your right dude I should not be wondering these things - figure looks great so no concerns here.:pfft:

Back