1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all this... and 45 min later

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.54.08 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.54.17 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.54.23 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.54.31 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.54.41 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.54.51 PM.jpg

I was able to get this...

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 1.10.00 PM.jpg

Just got it too so MACHone, you were wrong.
Nope....I still have not gotten an alert so I am calling out Sideshow. Look at the typical cluster from the posts above. In the old days Sideshow sold out exclusives in 5 minutes and the site would crash from actual traffic. If you want to say that Sideshow does right by their customers, go ahead...I won't.

The clever bastards lol
If that's actually how they played it then hats off to them

“This groundbreaking collectible is an incomparable addition to any Marvel fans collection!”

Wasn't ready to pay $400 for this, plus the additional amount needed to display it correctly. I'll just have to hope that there will be cheap eBay listings from a lot of people who didn't really want this, but just bought into the hype.

Hmm... They had to sell a good amount of these for sure. I can't imagine they'd go though all this trouble for only 50 figures or so. Doesn't matter, I really wanted one of these. I guess the hype made me swallow the heavy price tag: $385 for a 12" figure IS a lot of money.

Last edited:
Should be waitlist conversions. Everytime I can remember a figure selling out the day it was offered, wait lists converted. Probably due to credit cards being declined when trying to charge the NRD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back