1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, it's a fair wish I think. I mean from a production point of view it is 4 of the same part. One mould, easy assembly and paint apps. Simple to place on a little stand with clear rods holding them up. Pretty easy and inexpensive really.

And thinking about it brings more to the display of the figure than that "turbo boost mono foot" thing....who is going to use that ???

That was the one thing I actually assumed they would leave out if they did add more accessories. Surprise! it was the first one revealed. I know I probably won't use it, not with the multitude of other B.A. scenes that can be emulated with all this.

I'd rather have them do it this way than raise the price of the figure by including extra accessories not everyone wants or will use.

True..but the price is a little steep for a figure and then tack on another $200 maybe more ..damn you HT :pfft:

True..but the price is a little steep for a figure and then tack on another $200 maybe more ..damn you HT :pfft:
Yeah if the figure wasn't so expensive or if it came with more accessories I'd be a little more understanding of them doing this. Having the option to get more accessories isn't a bad thing in my mind. If the figure was around $300 or if the set was $100 I would be more likely to purchase the set. That being said I feel like Sideshow is taking advantage of the infinity war hype. Just my two cents.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Nah, it's a fair wish I think. I mean from a production point of view it is 4 of the same part. One mould, easy assembly and paint apps. Simple to place on a little stand with clear rods holding them up. Pretty easy and inexpensive really.

And thinking about it brings more to the display of the figure than that "turbo boost mono foot" thing....who is going to use that ???

"Id definitely pose him with the "turbo boost mono foot"

All this talk about pricing. How long will it be before it’s cheaper to order direct from Hong Kong than Sideshow? There are already people pre-ordering some stuff cheaper from Popcultcha than Sideshow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All this talk about pricing. How long will it be before it’s cheaper to order direct from Hong Kong than Sideshow? There are already people pre-ordering some stuff cheaper from Popcultcha than Sideshow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never seen anything from Hong Kong cheaper than Sideshow on ebay. It seems to me like Sideshow sets the minimum price for everywhere but Hong Kong.

Note to EVERYONE, please buy the pack!

The reason, which was pointed out by others already, would be to part out the packs, keep the accessories you will use, recoup on the price.

Personally, out of the 12 some parts (yeah I know that some are pairs) I’m only interested in keeping 3-4 of what’s in the set. I definitely don’t want that Gauntlet clamp or the shield which seems pretty popular. If at least 1/10 of the people on here saying they will not buy the pack change their minds, then there’s a good chance others can buy just the parts they want to display.

Think about it!

Note to EVERYONE, please buy the pack!

The reason, which was pointed out by others already, would be to part out the packs, keep the accessories you will use, recoup on the price.

Personally, out of the 12 some parts (yeah I know that some are pairs) I’m only interested in keeping 3-4 of what’s in the set. I definitely don’t want that Gauntlet clamp or the shield which seems pretty popular. If at least 1/10 of the people on here saying they will not buy the pack change their minds, then there’s a good chance others can buy just the parts they want to display.

Think about it!

The thing is how do you know what will be kept? It seems to me it is mostly the blades that people want. The market will be flooded with boosters, those big feet, and possibly the jackhammers. How many people will want those?

The thing is how do you know what will be kept? It seems to me it is mostly the blades that people want. The market will be flooded with boosters, those big feet, and possibly the jackhammers. How many people will want those?

The jackhammers are what makes the set imo along with the shield

Back