1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must be nice.... I’m in the boonies and the closest comic book shop that carries them is 4 hours away! Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? that is extremely scummy

Dude, I live next to those guys and they are scummy. Used to go there back in the day, pre MMS 200's, and they used to be the best. They had solid pricing and some good discounts. Somewhere along the line they brought on some new people and I can attest to Chronos's claim. They stopped pricing stuff, and they low ball on items that are brought in and then mark them up absurdly. They don't price the Hot Toys so they can get "market going rate" aka ebay asking prices. Which is funny, because those prices err on the high end when they're selling, and low if you're offering a trade. It's frustrating because I see a lot of people on the board praise them but they really suck. I've taken multiple friends and girlfriends into the store with me over the years and they've all commented on how gross their practices are. I've had three bad experiences with them and they'll never get my money again.

It's an accessory set guys..

【Avengers: Infinity War - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark L Accessories Collectible Set 】
On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to that moment.

Today, Hot Toys is extremely proud to present the newly developed 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark L Accessories Collectible Set inspired by the latest Iron Man’s innovative technology with a variety of powerful weapons and accessories from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War.
Expertly crafted based on the principles to reach the full expressions, the collectible set is a great complement to Hot Toys’ 1/6th scale Iron Man from the movie, featuring highly detailed interchangeable accessories includes a power mallet, Battering Ram, a hand blade, foot thruster, foot clamps, energy blade, katar, elliptical shield and a Gauntlet Constraint that fight against the Infinity Gauntlet.

Moreover, an interchangeable battle damaged mask will be included as a bonus item exclusively in the Special Edition available in selected markets only!
The Mark L Accessories Collectible Set initially designed for the latest Iron Man armor will ensure a special eye-catcher!

#HotToys #SixScale #Collectibles #MarvelStudios #Marvel #Avengers #InfinityWar #IronMan #AccessoriesCollectibleSet

accessories.jpg

Wasn’t planning on getting the set but since it interacts with Thanos’s gauntlet I might have to reconsider...

Does this hint how articulated the gauntlet will be?

Wasn’t planning on getting the set but since it interacts with Thanos’s gauntlet I might have to reconsider...

Does this hint how articulated the gauntlet will be?

It will have to be to fit that. This is going to end up being my second most expensive IM behind HB depending on how much this kit is.

Interesting that the accessory set photos now identify this suit as the Mk 50, while the actual figure just says Iron Man.

This set will definitely be very sought after and probably get even orpricier after it releases like civil war - War Machine

Its gonna be a must have, everybody will want to recreate Thanos vs Tony

The (presumptive) price tag of the accessory set is a little disappointing, but I'll still pick it up...I'm digging all the display options you have with this guy now.

I'm thinking I'm gonna display mine with the wings, energy sword, and nano cannon. Maybe the thruster as well.

I knew there was a reason I dropped so many reward points on the figure...to offset the cost of the accessory set :lol

That's what I was thinking. I don't want all the accessories from this set maybe the energy sword and the shield. I wonder if it'll be cheaper to pick them up through eBay vs buying the whole set.
This would be a great set to pick up and part out. There will probably be plenty of people who will pay for 1 or 2.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking. I don't want all the accessories from this set maybe the energy sword and the shield. I wonder if it'll be cheaper to pick them up through eBay vs buying the whole set.

It will most likely work in your favor to buy the set and then sell what you don't want depending on the items you're keeping.

Last edited:
That price tag for the accessory set is gonna be a slap in the face to those who were already slapped for buying the overpriced figure.

Glad I switched to figuarts for my Marvel needs. At least when they go for an easy cash grab they're not wiping out my bank account.

Back