1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, congratulations, sometimes it takes 1 week to respond

I am waiting for my torso to reach me. The one that came to me does not turn on 1 LED, separate issue is going to be to remove the legs and arms, I hope you send instructions

I have not really found how to remove arms, legs I think is easier

When I had to have a couple of arms replaced on my Mark VI figure, I just simply straightened out the arm as if Iron Man is in a T Pose. I extended the arm out as far as it goes from the torso. Firmly grasped at the upper arm and pulled the arm off. They're all on ball joints so it's only a little more force than pulling off a head.

Edit: Also since the Mark L has those removable forearms and calves, I'd suggest to remove those before attempting to remove the arm and leg parts attached at the torso.

Just got my Mark L. My first Iron Man figure and Wow! I'm super excited to have the 85 normal and battle damaged on order now! That metallic paint look is beautiful.

Just picked this up. Can’t wait to photograph him when he arrives...

552AF601-5AED-460B-9C66-2901D13F1E1D.jpeg
59206D4B-3FA6-4DD4-BAC4-E06A26AC4ABC.jpeg
23298E84-8DFF-44F7-AAE6-7EF0F4B0011D.jpeg
E4E6313C-DA89-4971-92CA-9A44618C4791.jpeg

When I had to have a couple of arms replaced on my Mark VI figure, I just simply straightened out the arm as if Iron Man is in a T Pose. I extended the arm out as far as it goes from the torso. Firmly grasped at the upper arm and pulled the arm off. They're all on ball joints so it's only a little more force than pulling off a head.

Edit: Also since the Mark L has those removable forearms and calves, I'd suggest to remove those before attempting to remove the arm and leg parts attached at the torso.

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Back