1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I couldn't be bothered. Same with the arms -- accessing the switches on both is infuriating, definitely the worst part of this figure. I wish Hot Toys would come up with a better solution for their light up features, the switches always feel like a poorly executed afterthought.
I'm still surprised that the joints don't have metal contacts in them so that the current could be carried from the body to the limbs, requiring only one switch or trigger. But I'm no electrical engineer so I can't speak to if that woud work.

I'm still surprised that the joints don't have metal contacts in them so that the current could be carried from the body to the limbs, requiring only one switch or trigger. But I'm no electrical engineer so I can't speak to if that woud work.

I’m sure they’ve already figured it out and are just waiting for 2025 to re-re-release the original 7 with all new one switch light up features! :rotfl

What makes this one so special? Just the green holographic mark 50 right?
745149a18b9b2964c5254be6778fbf60.jpg

Yeah but that special edition with the little green holo version is limited to 80 pieces and you could only get it with “a minimum of 1 year fixed deposit withdrawal” from a Hong Kong bank for around $130,000 as I’ve deduced from my research. So it’s a ridiculous price but I think the market value is there because of the low production run and the hoops you had to jump through to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's definitely a lot of hoop jumping just for a distinct base and a small plastic green figure (limited as it may be, haha).

MarkL.jpg

Can't believe I got him so soon considering I went local. These figures just look great in hand even if you don't do anything to pose them. I'd put him on par or close 2nd to the Mark VI in terms of overall look, paint and feel etc.. Even though my Mark 43 is a personal favourite look, I just don't think the figure is as striking as these two. And the Mark III, well we all know about that one..

Going to try and make an effort when the Battle Damaged version of the 85 arrives, lol..

Thanks! And trust me, I will definitely be using the support for this figure, like I do with all my diecasts. It was only removed for the benefit of the pics.

Even without any kids or large pets running around, I would still be too nervous having these things free standing the way others here do.

He arrived yesterday!
I'm so in love with this guy :wink1:

Click on the pic to see a bunch of photos
48444756202_843b78b586_z.jpg

Hello, I bought the iron man mark L of hot toys through sideshow and I get problems with a led, it does not turn on. I contacted sideshow and they will send me a torso. Never take an iron man's legs or arms off, does anyone know how to do it or can he guide me? Thank you!!

Well the arms and legs come off with ease. The instructions will show you how to do it.

Still waiting to hear back about a replacement head for mine. I hardly ever complain about damage to a figure, and if the scuff marks were anywhere else I could probably live with it, but this is just too prominent and hard for me to ignore. :(

FB_IMG_1565028342559~02~01.jpg

Back