1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo toys face book page says price is 650HKD and to send them a message if interested in purchasing.

Got mine today from SSC and it came in this box instead of the regular HT shipper. I’m pretty sure my other diecast Iron Man came in the normal HT box. Just thought it was odd. 13DC6D76-5FA6-447D-8E75-7A111B241682.jpg

Got mine today from SSC and it came in this box instead of the regular HT shipper. I’m pretty sure my other diecast Iron Man came in the normal HT box. Just thought it was odd.View attachment 463268

So just the normal art box inside that box?

If so i am guessing the shipper box could have been damage at sideshow or on the way to sideshow or it could have been a return and the original shipper box got damaged when removing shipping labels that were on it but not sure if sideshow actually takes returned merchandise and resells it.

So just the normal art box inside that box?

If so i am guessing the shipper box could have been damage at sideshow or on the way to sideshow or it could have been a return and the original shipper box got damaged when removing shipping labels that were on it but not sure if sideshow actually takes returned merchandise and resells it.

Yea just the normal art box inside....also didn’t have any plastic wrap that the boxes usually have. Opened it up and nothing seems to have been moved with the figure and accessories....also still have the foam pieces in the underarms and thighs.

Yeah that's definitely reboxed by someone.. Really odd. Label doesn't even have the MMS code or anything.

Yeah that's definitely reboxed by someone.. Really odd. Label doesn't even have the MMS code or anything.

Yea....idk it’s weird. Not sure if it was reboxed by someone at UPS or SSC....figure seems fine tho and didn’t fine anything wrong with the stuff inside

Ok I just opened mine up and I'm not understanding the weight complaints about this at all. From the sound of things, I was expecting this to feel about as light and plastic as my Captain Phasma, but it actually feels as solid and weighty as any of my other diecasts. Maybe a hair lighter because of the sleeker design, but that's about it.

Anyway, despite growing a bit bored of it in pics, this is still a very cool and impressive figure in hand. And I was happy to see the color is a deeper red than what appears in most pics as well.

Ok I just opened mine up and I'm not understanding the weight complaints about this at all. From the sound of things, I was expecting this to feel about as light and plastic as my Captain Phasma, but it actually feels as solid and weighty as any of my other diecasts. Maybe a hair lighter because of the sleeker design, but that's about it.

Anyway, despite growing a bit bored of it in pics, this is still a very cool and impressive figure in hand. And I was happy to see the color is a deeper red than what appears in most pics as well.

Yay! Can't wait until mine arrives on Monday!

Mine did unfortunately come with a couple faint scratches on the front of the helmet. But not sure if it's really worth asking for a replacement, since it's only visible from real close and could be dismissed as just extra battle-damage by Sideshow...

Got mine today from SSC and it came in this box instead of the regular HT shipper. I’m pretty sure my other diecast Iron Man came in the normal HT box. Just thought it was odd.View attachment 463268

The last three figures(IW Cap, IW Strange and Solo Patrol Trooper) I got from Sideshow were shipped like this with no fitted shipper. I don’t think any of them were returns, as all three still had the circular tape on either end of the art box intact and the plastic bag was still taped nicely around that. None of the circular tape had been removed from the trays either. I don’t think HK releases have the brown shipper so maybe they’ve been getting shipments packed like those.

Yeah the green holographic mark 50 and and a different infinity war base stand as well. Saw this on eBay a few days ago then saw the crazy price for it, just insane

I'd be cautious about this. Did it have the plastic band around the top and bottom half?

Confirm with others who are receiving their figs now if this is the same universally.

On one hand, they may have ordered a case of figures the way the figures are sold in HK, and individually packed them out for shipping domestically.

On the other it's a repack/return. If no one else says anything I'd triple check there's nothing wrong with this fig.

If SS is sending "refurbs" out when good stock is available, they've officially lost my business once I close my final POs out. Unless there's a hefty discount, that's not okay. I can't take that risk with figures this expensive.

Looking good, but did you forget to turn on the lights in his thighs?

Nah, I couldn't be bothered. Same with the arms -- accessing the switches on both is infuriating, definitely the worst part of this figure. I wish Hot Toys would come up with a better solution for their light up features, the switches always feel like a poorly executed afterthought.

Back