1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charged and ready to go... $559NZ on top of the deposit already paid last year, lol. It's going to be an expensive second half of the year.

Doubt that will happen. Highly doubt they'd release an 85 BD preorder and then come out and revisit the 50.

HT was on a time crunch to pump out the IW line...now that they've got time I'd say revisiting the IW line is a definite possibility. Let's not forge that they did announce Star-Lord 3.0 AFTER Endgame.

I could foresee BD Mk L and MMS Hulkbuster 2.0.

HT was on a time crunch to pump out the IW line...now that they've got time I'd say revisiting the IW line is a definite possibility. Let's not forge that they did announce Star-Lord 3.0 AFTER Endgame.

True, true. I'd be all for it if it ended up happening. My wallet on the other hand..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If they're going to do any more IW figures, I'd prefer The Black Order. I'm sure they're coming....right after Yellowjacket, Crossbones, Vulture and Mysterio....:wink1:

I’ve seen on the Hot Toys subreddit that people are ordering these from Sideshow and they’re shipping relatively soon after. Is that something anybody can attest to? I haven’t ordered one yet because it still says preorder and I would assume if I ordered now it would come in October/November, or at least a far away batch in a couple months. Is the Sideshow website just being safe in their arrival estimate? Because I may end up getting this if it does arrive soon after I place an order. Thanks in advance if you can answer my question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's never possible to predict with them, but odds are you won't have to wait long. I ordered mine the beginning of June and was told to expect it the end of the year, but now it's shipping as we speak. So they're probably getting new batches in all the time.

To further provide data, I ordered a few days after Dave and haven't received an early processing notice personally. Though I've yet to make any payments beyond the deposit.

To further provide data, I ordered a few days after Dave and haven't received an early processing notice personally. Though I've yet to make any payments beyond the deposit.

I also ordered roughly in the June timeframe. I did full payment and mine just shipped yesterday! I don't know if payment plan folks wait longer or not. Super excited to get this guy!

Mine is on the way too. I ordered 6/23, no payment plan. Original date was july release, then moved to Oct-dec so I was cool to wait because I preordered a bunch of spidermans, lol. But got a processing notice a few days ago.

Got my Mk50 from Sideshow yesterday. I was really surprised at how light it was compared to the 46 concept version. Will be working on a review video this weekend.

So what is actually diecast on this, if it's so light? And I guess we should expect the two 85s to be the same way? I really hope not, given how much more they're going for...

So looks like there's yet another set of these being offered now, this time with the arm attachments.

FB_IMG_1564674070188.jpg

Back