1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo I love that iron man pose. Gonna have to steal it. I currently have him out of the detolf on the main book case so he’s been getting a lotta posing love.

Ooo I love that iron man pose. Gonna have to steal it. I currently have him out of the detolf on the main book case so he’s been getting a lotta posing love.

Thank you! :hi5:

Here's a more clear shot for reference

mark 50 1.jpg

my accessories pack has shipped from sideshow! will be here next thurs, can’t wait to add more stuff to stark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to grab these, but I really wish they had taken the extra step to include the blaster gauntlets he also had in this scene.

View attachment 462891

https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/...-6-scale-iron-man-mk-50-nano-energy-amplifier

Yeah those do look quite cool, and much better than any of the official accessories HT made. The price doesn't seem that bad either.

I wish they didn't have the individual stands. It would look cooler if they were supported by clear thin pieces off of his figure stand, which I believe is how Rescue's blaster array is going to be supported.

Honestly I found those supports to be even more distracting than this. This has a slightly cleaner and simpler look to me, although it's a bit baffling why they're using dark rods instead of clear ones. But that should be easy enough to switch out when it arrives.

I'm just waiting to see if TNS or someone else will have it for a bit cheaper.

So I finally had a bit of time to get this guy set up. Overall I'm quite pleased with both the figure and the accessory pack, although I'd say the shield and the foot clamps are probably the ones I'm least likely to use. Also, I haven't tried out the Gauntlet constraint, so no opinion on that yet. Probably the thing that I find the most disappointing is the stand, as it's really not designed to support this guy in any type of in-flight pose - especially if you're using the larger accessories. I'm thinking I may pick up a better one.

Although I'm not sure how, I accidentally broke off one of his bicep armor pieces (the ones that are designed to swing up for clearance). I'm still not sure how I managed to break it, but fortunately the location of the break was such that a drop of loctite was all it took to repair it. :)

MarK_L_thumbnail.jpeg

Picked up the power mallet from Toy Anxiety. Don’t remember how it was used but like the look of it, though my figure isn’t due for a few more days.

Yeah I can't believe they provided such a small stand for this figure. Looks like the most you can really do is have him hovering slightly.

Any good recommendations for a better heavy duty stand that can be used, with a longer rod and with more stability as well?

Back