1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen that pic and it doesn't make sense to me. How is it still articulated? Especially on that arm

I think you could make it work. I'd be worried about that left shoulder plate though... I'm assuming it's a standalone piece and posed to sit flush in the 3rd photo. Any other action poses would make it look a little off.

Just looks like photoshop. :dunno

11.jpg

33.jpg

55.jpg

66.jpg

Here's a video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By3OOPKnJc5/

Wow. They look amazing !!!

Definitely got to have some experience before doing that to your expensive new IM figure !

Word is there could be a battle damaged Endgame version coming too....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these defects on the flight backpack normal? Looks like poor sanding and painting you would see with model kits. Quite disappointing for the price among the other blemishes that I have.
Do you guys have this as well?

IMG_4603.jpg
IMG_4604.jpg

It's really impressive work, but not the kind of figure I'd be interested in myself. Once the armor is that torn up and destroyed, to the point where you're only focusing on the damage, it just no longer has much visual appeal to me. And the same would go with a BD Mark 85.

Darn, so much for the possibility of getting mine a bit earlier. Release date just got changed on Sideshow from June-Nov to Oct-Dec.

Starting to wonder if I'll even still care about this armor by then...

Darn, so much for the possibility of getting mine a bit earlier. Release date just got changed on Sideshow from June-Nov to Oct-Dec.

If you think there's a possibility you may not care about a potential purchase in the foreseeable future then did you really want it to begin with?

Well this is one of those where I've gone back and forth quite a few times between thinking it looked cool as hell... to feeling kind of indifferent about it. Not really sure why, but I'm sure like with most armors I'll be totally blown away once it finally arrives and I have it in hand.

Are people receiving delay notices for this? I ask because my final payment is scheduled on 7/15, and I have yet to receive one.

Are people receiving delay notices for this? I ask because my final payment is scheduled on 7/15, and I have yet to receive one.

I haven’t received one and my final payment is the 25th. Maybe people who have ordered recently will get there’s later in the year?

Well this is one of those where I've gone back and forth quite a few times between thinking it looked cool as hell... to feeling kind of indifferent about it. Not really sure why, but I'm sure like with most armors I'll be totally blown away once it finally arrives and I have it in hand.

Yeah I would definitely make that decision with the 50 in hand. Its not my favorite suit, but it is a fantastic figure. Definitely, not one I'd skip.

I haven’t received one and my final payment is the 25th. Maybe people who have ordered recently will get there’s later in the year?

Well, Sideshow sent me notice that my final flex payment will be processed on Monday, so this guy should be on his way to me next week. I’m looking forward to getting him. Hopefully yours is in the pipeline as well.

Sounds like you're buying more from the hype than from actual appreciation of the figure/armor.

Back