1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have experience with a loose shoulder joint? Right shoulder is loose and arm won’t stay parallel. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a loose elbow on mine. Its actually the joint next to the forearm. I think it double jointed, (one near the bicep as well )I was curious if it can be tightened by screw otherwise a dab of glue. its not a big deal to me at the moment.

Shoulder may be the same way as the elbow but not sure.

Noticed this on Sideshow. "Updated" controlled flight thruster...but I also noticed the thigh area[emoji848]. Looks like that is updated too. I checked my MK50 and the thigh area definitely doesn't look like the thigh area in this pick. If this is the case, do the people who got their figure from the first batch get replacements legs or something? If not then I may return my MK50 back to SS and exchange it for another(if that's an option).
d525e6ab6401d71e75d643ec2cd28b1c.jpg

Noticed this on Sideshow. "Updated" controlled flight thruster...but I also noticed the thigh area[emoji848]. Looks like that is updated too. I checked my MK50 and the thigh area definitely doesn't look like the thigh area in this pick. If this is the case, do the people who got their figure from the first batch get replacements legs or something? If not then I may return my MK50 back to SS and exchange it for another(if that's an option).
d525e6ab6401d71e75d643ec2cd28b1c.jpg

So what exactly is the update on this flight thrusters? Looks the same as the old to me.

The ones going out are already updated then. Just watched optibotimus review and it has the updated thrusters. In fact there are no reviews on youtube dated 2 months back with the old looking thrusters. It maybe an update of the picture but I don't think there's a first and second batch difference.

Oh yea. That “update” wasn’t a recent one, like re-updated. Been that way for a bit, in case I was confused with the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The updated controlled flight thruster was referring to the first draft they received and everyone got worried if Hot Toys will make changes:

61BVK92KcIL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

I don't think there will be changes in the thigh area in the next batches lol

Oh okay. I see. My fault for not paying attention and realizing pics were updated a couple months ago. The thrusters didnt look any different in this pic than what came with the figure. What immediately caught my eye was the thigh area which looks better and makes me wonder why Hot toys decided to change this. Not complaining because its Still an awesome figure. [emoji846] (2nd pic is of my new MK 50 & 46 CAV[emoji16])
3f4501c1f501fa9861b06511d8d6fb87.jpg
e9b96bf1352ce4dc3ffa9f1da7fcac6f.jpg

Got this figure recently and man what an awesome figure. I plan on keeping him and getting the Mark 85 so I'll have the last two suits he wore. I can't wait to get the accessory set for this. I'm guessing Sideshow will have it sometime next month.

Got this figure recently and man what an awesome figure. I plan on keeping him and getting the Mark 85 so I'll have the last two suits he wore. I can't wait to get the accessory set for this. I'm guessing Sideshow will have it sometime next month.

nice, i wish i could get both but im gonna stick with the 85, 50 is awesome looking though.

I think this figure is great and I don't think it deserves some of the hate some are giving it.

HT did great with given the nature of this armor. To me, the 50 is really more of a suit than it is an armor, if that makes any sense.

A Power Pose would likely not have any of the areas that most are complaining about. I think for the sake of articulation some of these "problem" areas have to exist.

Back