1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Anyone one in particular stand out for you?

Oh wow. That's a tough one.

Different reasons to like different pieces. For me it all just comes together.

Mk46 has the perfect representation for me, but I don't like the hourglass profile. Mk45 has nice proportions but the armor doesn't mean much. Mk4 has that classic look but I hate the diaper crotch. Mk3 is the most iconic but doesn't have the best build and paint. And then there's miscellaneous models like Mk7 Sub Zero that just feel different.

I think between the upcoming Mk85 and Mk7 diecast, a clear favorite will emerge. So I'm stoked...

Thanks for all the opinions on the 46 vs the 50.

I personally like the 46 more but someone offered me $800 for the 46. I was wondering if I should sell it and get the 50.

In the end, I just ordered the 50 so I can compare them side by side.

Such a great figure!
c316eedd69b60f25f4e61854a8bfc08c.jpg
b76258da4e16d2de2bb7693168eb9615.jpg
635ac6e55c7aa51d3a669f1f5155addc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My first diecast Iron Man and the last Iron Man I purchased was the Mark 7 exclusive when it was released years ago. Impressed with this figure, will definitely be getting Mark 85.

You could of fixed that horrendous neck gap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Wolf was much nicer in his reply than I would have been. Honestly I’d have said something like “who the **** asked you?” I’ve quickly become a rabid fan of RW’s post processing work (of course the posing is great and he’s got an eye with his camera in hand) and he was kinda responding to my request with that picture. Sure, it’s there for everyone else to enjoy or nitpick-I did notice the neck right away, but seriously why be a **** about it?

Happy Father's Day to all them Padres out there!

View attachment 457736

Another great one RW, Thank you! Unfortunately, I’m not a father because my ex wife had different priorities (and she was a lying, cheating ****). Although I almost convinced her to just pump the thing out and then take off if she couldn’t handle the rugrat but inevitably lost that fight. Really is a bummer for me as I’d have an 11-12 year old girl right now. Adding insult to injury, my own father passed 5 years ago from cancer (70 only) so Father’s Day is a big bummer for me.

Woah sorry for the HEAVY ****, and Thank you again for another great picture; I’ve been saving them all.

Red Wolf was much nicer in his reply than I would have been. Honestly I’d have said something like “who the **** asked you?” I’ve quickly become a rabid fan of RW’s post processing work (of course the posing is great and he’s got an eye with his camera in hand) and he was kinda responding to my request with that picture. Sure, it’s there for everyone else to enjoy or nitpick-I did notice the neck right away, but seriously why be a **** about it?

Another great one RW, Thank you! Unfortunately, I’m not a father because my ex wife had different priorities (and she was a lying, cheating ****). Although I almost convinced her to just pump the thing out and then take off if she couldn’t handle the rugrat but inevitably lost that fight. Really is a bummer for me as I’d have an 11-12 year old girl right now. Adding insult to injury, my own father passed 5 years ago from cancer (70 only) so Father’s Day is a big bummer for me.

Woah sorry for the HEAVY ****, and Thank you again for another great picture; I’ve been saving them all.

Appreciate your +thoughts and I always welcome criticism. It is what makes us better. We catch people in phases and maybe in time those that haven't learned to get their point across without being confrontational may just learn that skill. I'd like to think everything comes with good intentions regardless how it comes out.

Sorry to hear about your Pops. I lost my Mom 10 years ago, she was 60 (cancer). Its a terrible disease, but I'm grateful for the memories.

It's never too late to be a father. You never know. I'm humbled everyday for my two healthy beautiful girls.

Back on topic

I really enjoying posing this guy. Originally I wasnt wowed by him. But all the accessories add another layer to this gem. My photos are just for fun when I have time.

I'm sorry life has thrown a less than palatable curve at you. Ever think about adopting? I like the idea of being a dad one day, but my current path wouldn't necessarily facilitate the idea until a point where I won't be comfortable with the idea of having a kid that late on life. Adoption has always seemed appealing in that regard. There's too many kids out there without parents anyway. Maybe I can be that for someone still. Blood doesn't equal family.

I really enjoy this figure, I like the colour scheme combination way more than the 85.

What I don't get, how is it possible that you pay almost 400 dollars, and get a figure with terrible leg gaps, and worst of all, non matching paint vs the movie version...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Anyone have experience with a loose shoulder joint? Right shoulder is loose and arm won’t stay parallel. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back