1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been charged double for customs fee's as SS informed DHL I had two items not one.[emoji50]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just been charged double for customs fee's as SS informed DHL I had two items not one.[emoji50]

You still have 3% lower VAT Rate than me :lol

Im waiting for my customs fees information but beside the price plus shipping cost 450$ i suppose I will have to pay 137$ as total import costs.

Only War Machine left from SS and im done. It's to expensive for people from Europe ( for me :D )

bc8f6bfc5a8c5a48bfc0373370b90d3a.jpg

That looks like a Madame Tussauds..

SOLD :thud:

Question for those who preordered this figure within the month of May and are getting shipping notifications. Did anyone choose the flex pay at first then modify to single payment by chance?? I preordered mine back in April with flex pay. May 6th the 1st flex payment was made, May 7th I modified my order and changed it to single payment. As of today there hasnt been an update to my order, no shipping notifications or anything and I'm wondering if modifying my order affected that by kicking me to the back of the line again or something.

Question for those who preordered this figure within the month of May and are getting shipping notifications. Did anyone choose the flex pay at first then modify to single payment by chance?? I preordered mine back in April with flex pay. May 6th the 1st flex payment was made, May 7th I modified my order and changed it to single payment. As of today there hasnt been an update to my order, no shipping notifications or anything and I'm wondering if modifying my order affected that by kicking me to the back of the line again or something.

You would be better off asking sideshow customer support, sometimes they just miss an order. It's happened to me twice, and the only thing they said is that they don't know why it happened and they shipped the figure out that same day... I'm not saying that's whats going on here or that they have one to ship to you, but it wouldn't hurt to ask because sometimes it does get the ball rolling a bit faster. They are very polite and accommodating (Note: I've only ever used their online help chat)

I have done what you are saying and changed from flex to full pay with orders and it usually results in me getting the figures on the 1st wave of shipments. But I also tend to order the day the figures are available and not after they already started shipping, so I can't say for sure if it would effect your order, but I doubt it. If anything it would get processed sooner. They probably already worked out who is getting theirs with this allotment and you didn't make the cut, but as I already stated asking them is the only real way to get a definitive answer.

You would be better off asking sideshow customer support, sometimes they just miss an order. It's happened to me twice, and the only thing they said is that they don't know why it happened and they shipped the figure out that same day... I'm not saying that's whats going on here or that they have one to ship to you, but it wouldn't hurt to ask because sometimes it does get the ball rolling a bit faster. They are very polite and accommodating (Note: I've only ever used their online help chat)

I have done what you are saying and changed from flex to full pay with orders and it usually results in me getting the figures on the 1st wave of shipments. But I also tend to order the day the figures are available and not after they already started shipping, so I can't say for sure if it would effect your order, but I doubt it. They probably already worked out who is getting theirs with this allotment and you didn't make the cut, but as I already stated asking them is the only real way to get a definitive answer.
I see[emoji848].. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for the advice! I'll chat with SS and see what they say.

I have the same problem. My arrived today and on the commercial invoice I have information (quantity 2) the total price of 764$. But in the package is only one mark 50. I spoke with DHL and have to wait for the correction from the SS. Later the customs fee's correction and finally for the package.

Anyone get an email about payment going to be billed this past wednes the 22nd from sideshow and not get billed as of yet?

Double check your account. For some reason I was charged on the 22nd but did not get a email until a day and a half later that they charge me then. When I went to my account on sideshow I found out I was charged and it shipped.

Back