1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered last week and I got my e-mail today that it will be in the warehouse on Wednesday. I was worried ordering so late I would be waiting on the “Reissue”

Ordered a couple months back. Still no word from Sideshow on mine...

EDIT: Just got it. Damn, I have 4 figures coming in next week. The pre-order reckoning is here.....

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have never bought an Iron Man Hot Toys and since I do not live in the United States and would come to my country through a friend, I would like to know if there are common cases of light defects or other issues, because Marks have a lot of complex parts. I'm in love with her and crazy to buy soon

Hi everyone, I have never bought an Iron Man Hot Toys and since I do not live in the United States and would come to my country through a friend, I would like to know if there are common cases of light defects or other issues, because Marks have a lot of complex parts. I'm in love with her and crazy to buy soon

Ive never had an issue but i only have 6 of them.

I've bought mine today!! Sideshow offered 10% discount and i couldn't resist. Hope they ship soon

How is everyone getting these 10% discounts? I’ve been hovering over him and iron spider for months and that would DEF help me push order

Back