1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i’ve been arguing with friends about how endgame is better than infinity for me

but i gotta say the mark 50 is leaps and bounds better than the 85 especially on screen

I said the same thing yesterday. I do think over all the mark 85 looks tougher but for what we saw both armors do the mark L is king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, MK50 is my favorite because of that one on one fight scene with Thanos, he went all out with suit capability’s thus the rationale of the “accessories set” which I am pondering to go with.

Not sure Endgame is better than Infinity War. I need to process it more.

Remember a lot of people preferred ROTJ over ESB when those Star Wars movies came out. Overtime, when the freshness fades, you get to step back a bit more and decide more clearly.

I like the 85 armor more, but agreed the mark 50 got a better showing in IW.

The retailers better not buy too much of this reissued figure or they will be left holding them. Hot Toys greed in action again.

Hot Toys greed? What the heck are you talking about? They are a business, they are supposed to try to maximize profits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hot Toys greed? What the heck are you talking about? They are a business, they are supposed to try to maximize profits.

Without screwing their retailers. While I really don't think places will have trouble moving Iron Mans, I'd be ****ing pissed if I just got my stock of Jedi Lukes like some places did when they threw the deluxe up for preorder.

Of all coments you make the most sense. I live in Asia now and the pre-order arrangement at least in my country Indonesia is bit diffirent unlike with SS. Back here you are given deadline to place your order once the pre order window is closed by your retailer then it’s sold out. Now some retailers may carry extra stock and charge ridiculously high late pre order price.

So yes for people like me who quits buying HT and got hyped by Endgame to be given second chance like this is like blessing.

The ready Mark L price back here is like 50%-100% higher from Pre order price. So yeah I am glad I didn’t pull the trigger just few days before to buy ready Mark L.

Yup, MK50 is my favorite because of that one on one fight scene with Thanos, he went all out with suit capability’s thus the rationale of the “accessories set” which I am pondering to go with.

Not sure Endgame is better than Infinity War. I need to process it more.

Remember a lot of people preferred ROTJ over ESB when those Star Wars movies came out. Overtime, when the freshness fades, you get to step back a bit more and decide more clearly.

I like the 85 armor more, but agreed the mark 50 got a better showing in IW.

It is the accessories set that ruins the MK50 for me, because in order to get an IW Ironman I would be happy with. I'd have to drop another figure worth of cash to get the few pieces I would want. Now yes I could go around & part out the stuff I don't want & recoup some cost; but lets not kid our selves the Rams & the Crow feet are not going to go for much. So while expensive the 85 is going to give me what I need in 1 box.

Of all coments you make the most sense. I live in Asia now and the pre-order arrangement at least in my country Indonesia is bit diffirent unlike with SS. Back here you are given deadline to place your order once the pre order window is closed by your retailer then it’s sold out. Now some retailers may carry extra stock and charge ridiculously high late pre order price.

So yes for people like me who quits buying HT and got hyped by Endgame to be given second chance like this is like blessing.

The ready Mark L price back here is like 50%-100% higher from Pre order price. So yeah I am glad I didn’t pull the trigger just few days before to buy ready Mark L.

Yeah this is how it works in Philippines too. The guys over at the USA have it good with Sideshow. :wink1:

For example, the pre-order period for the 85 ended yesterday. If you want one, you'll start paying more and have to get waitlisted.

Mine has been sitting in preparing to ship all day. I know when they recently shipped me Thanos it was the same then the next morning around 3am I got tracking so fingers crossed and it’s not like I think My Dr Strange was a few months back and was stuck on pending shipping for days

Looks like I wasn't in the first shipment. PO'd this back in early December 2018. Changed my last payment from April 20th to 'Pay In Full' once SS gets it in stock. Still have not gotten an e-mail shipping notice nor charged for the last payment and shipping. How long does it usually take for SS to get new shipments from HT?

Chance it could still be on the ship waiting to be offloaded, Might still be on the dock waiting to get the warehouse, Could still be in the warehouse waiting to get picked up, etc. Could ship tomorrow or next month :dunno

Looks like I wasn't in the first shipment. PO'd this back in early December 2018. Changed my last payment from April 20th to 'Pay In Full' once SS gets it in stock. Still have not gotten an e-mail shipping notice nor charged for the last payment and shipping. How long does it usually take for SS to get new shipments from HT?

i did the same thing only my date was changed from april 5th to may 5th because there were none available for april 5th.

i wonder if changing from may 5th final payment to laid in full screwed me

We saw hot toys greedily reissuing Han and Chewie and those figures sitting at retailers for a long time. Looking at eBay sales and reissuing figures just because they see them going for good prices instead making new figures or completing the long delayed ones is the wrong move.

I preordered in October 2018 and am not in the first shipment.

The wait continues.

Back