1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, but there's plenty of people who have themselves convinced they have to buy every single suit regardless, so I'm sure it will do fine.

Yep, that in itself is sad... People really need to save their money, that's how companies like this profit off the weak!

Congratulations HT you made my choice obvious that I have to collect the entire film line through Hasbro’s ML now..anyone else :thud:

Really no interest on paying for this line- they will jack up prices on every IW figure and wait for the line to form...not me

They are going to use Infinity War as a means of upping their prices to the next tier. F that garbage, they can keep their figures and I will just admire the pretty photos instead.

Not proud of myself but I’m already hovering over the buy button with all my reward points.

I don't blame anyone who buys this- your own business. I'm sure it will sell well but the line has to be drawn somewhere on pricing

If people are already pre-ordering despite the price increase, then for sure HT will continue down this line of increased prices...

Looks like my HT collecting will get toned down after this whole Avengers saga.

I don't blame anyone who buys this- your own business. I'm sure it will sell well but the line has to be drawn somewhere on pricing

Agree. I could bring it down to about 200 with RP but it doesn't erase the fact that they're charging over 400 for it. And I know SSC is going to charge 30 to ship plus packout.

giphy (2).gif

The stink thing is... even if I bought him, he'd likely be left in a museum pose, so wouldn't likely even show his stuff off.... Can probably get a 45 on ebay, even at inflated ebay prices for less, if it's (in my case) just to add an organic phase figure.. :lol

Yikes. Iron Man is getting to sci-fi looking for my tastes. And that price. Good hell. We're a year or two away from paying $500 for a 12 inch figure.

I'm also worried about that little bit of Thanos in the picture. I'd much rather Hot Toys skipped the under armour Thanos and went straight to the traditional armored version.

True I forgot about shipping! LOL Boy tallk about crazy..............

And Customs tax for some of us overseas. I didn't get an extra charge for my d/c MkIII, but I did on my 43 and my qs 43.. I'm expecting it with my VI as well. I guess it varies from country to country, but it seems to be anything over about $500NZ for me. (My gamingheads Clicker statue also came with an extra charge)

Back