1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suit is cool, well done drawing but it’s just busy for busy sake on the wings. It wouldn’t add flight stability and would make it hard to manuever with those flat ends on the wing tips and the overall design. Looks silly and pointless really.

As great as the latest movies suits are, I wish they'd go back to simpler more minimal designs like this. Keep it sleek by all means, just get rid of the hundreds of panel lines and accents.

Finger crossed we see something a bit more traditional at some point during the IW films.

Always wanted this concept design as a suit.

5938756807155c5bf123fea9af3a95e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finger crossed we see something a bit more traditional at some point during the IW films.

I hope so too, I'm not the biggest fan of the look we've got. I really like that design though, it reminds me of the MK42 (the best looking suit besides the one that comes out of the briefcase and MK2 in my opinion.)

Wouldn't that be a step back in the Iron Man armor evolution?

The figure is missing a lot it seems. This ^^^, the two wrap over repulsors, the two "swords". There was also a random tv spot with him shooting missles out of his shoulders while flying from an extended section that came out. they need to get to work on the extra stuff :lol
If there's a lot of variations in weaponry, they may well use the Mk L to replace the HPP line once that's done and just keep churning out variations with different attachments. I hope they don't, but they could.

Wouldn't that be a step back in the Iron Man armor evolution?

That's what I want!

A classic armour looking armour in IW.
Could still be a power house. Maybe it doesn't materialize MegaMan style arm canons or Gundam style wings.

Having watched the movie, this armor's capabilities just made sense. Don't see how Stark could've held his own in the battles against big T and his goons using any of the previous armors.

Too bad it's so expensive though.

Having watched the movie, this armor's capabilities just made sense. Don't see how Stark could've held his own in the battles against big T and his goons using any of the previous armors.

Too bad it's so expensive though.

I wouldn’t worry about it. Stark clearly has the cash.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can't quite remember since there were so many things going on each time the armor appeared :lol,

Spoiler Spoiler:

For those who already watched the movie (without giving any spoilers), do you think that Hot Toys will add some unannounced accessories to this figure? I'm wondering because it's more expensive than usual. I don't think it's simply due to the Infinity Wars hype since Black Widow is selling for a price similar to previous releases.

Seems unlikely to me since Cap comes with "mystery items." I would think they would have done the same for Iron Man if that was their intent.

You have a good point. But I'm wondering why this is so expensive compared to the previous die cast releases.

Last edited:
For those who already watched the movie (without giving any spoilers), do you think that Hot Toys will add some unannounced accessories to this figure? I'm wondering because it's more expensive than usual. I don't think it's simply due to the Infinity Wars hype since Black Widow is selling for a price similar to previous releases.

Could think of at least 2-3 more armaments they could add to what’s already been revealed, and I think there’s some hope that HT will revisit the accessories considering the tweaks they made to War Machine Mark 3 after Civil War was out.

This armor is stunning though, especially so in action. And in my opinion, could be counted as the most significant armor so far, considering its use in an apocalyptic event.

That said, since this is mark 50, i wonder what mark 49 was? Assuming hulkbuster 2.0 is mark 48.

Just seen the movie. HT could increase new weapons/stuff....
And THE MOVIE IS AWESOME

Back