1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

We cut his head off but two more appeared...

He's gotta be lurking here and reading all of these posts. Must suck for him not being able to post anything.... Unless of course he's here with another name....

HI DARKMATTER!

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

We cut his head off but two more appeared...

He's gotta be lurking here and reading all of these posts. Must suck for him not being able to post anything.... Unless of course he's here with another name....

HI DARKMATTER!

I think that time has passed. He had clear mental instability, so couldn't stay hidden long.
He's just gone.

Re: 1/6 - Hot Toys - IM3 - Hall of Armor (House Party Protocol Ver.) - Spec + Pic

Why in the world did they choose this image to display that case? What the **** is going on in there with Yoda and that trooper?
902152-lighted-display-case-001.jpg

If you're buying these you better not turn on a ceiling fan in the room that you're putting the hall together. It'd be like the attack from Mandarin all over again!

I guess I'm in the minority on this but I like them.

I understand why they went with Styrofoam and in the big picture it makes sense to me.

Manufacturing anything is more expensive then most of you seem to understand. Licensing, creating the packaging and shipping them to the USA costs a fortune.

Some have said the first HOA wasn't worth $75 and that this one isn't worth $10.

That type of talk is ridiculous and hyperbolic and doesn't advance the conversation.

There is a huge demand for this item so it will sell.

Why in the world did they choose this image to display that case? What the **** is going on in there with Yoda and that trooper?

There's a scene in ROTS where Yoda throws his lightsaber into a Clone's chest. The clone goes into that pose just as Yoda jumps up to reclaim his Saber jumps off to go and and dust another clone.
What that pose is missing is a Lightsaber embedded in the Clone's chest and protruding from his back.

There's a scene in ROTS where Yoda throws his lightsaber into a Clone's chest. The clone goes into that pose just as Yoda jumps up to reclaim his Saber jumps off to go and and dust another clone.
What that pose is missing is a Lightsaber embedded in the Clone's chest and protruding from his back.

Yeah but without the context/burned hole in his chest/something to show that they're not just having weird muppet sex, it looks suspect as hell.

You would need to know that scene to understand though, dioramas are meant to evoke the scene and context no matter if you know the history.

That to me doesnt say that and I have seen the film, visitors looking at that display will wonder whats going on..

You would need to know that scene to understand though, dioramas are meant to evoke the scene and context no matter if you know the history.

That to me doesnt say that and I have seen the film, visitors looking at that display will wonder whats going on..

If you were a big fan(And admittedly, the movie does have it's detractors), you'd have a lightsaber in the clone's chest i suppose.

Yeah but unless its iconic everyone who looks at that is going to go "Ah yes, the Yoda/Clone Trooper sex scene"

I don't think anyone who knows what a clone and Yoda are would ever imagine there is a long lost scene with the two having sex.
But i do appreciate that look is not well pulled off in the above pic.

If you were a big fan(And admittedly, the movie does have it's detractors), you'd have a lightsaber in the clone's chest i suppose.

I don't think anyone who knows what a clone and Yoda are would ever imagine there is a long lost scene with the two having sex.
But i do appreciate that look is not well pulled off in the above pic.

Oh c'mon, you don't think theres a cutscene somewhere where Yoda and some clone are just going to town while Yoda swings his lightsaber around? :rotfl

Getting this back on track I would say that is the exact reason Hot Toys created this item.

They have given us an inexpensive way to build a wine cellar and at the same time it can be used to display our Iron Legion.

You will be able to create an awesome diorama with this item.

Getting this back on track I would say that is the exact reason Hot Toys created this item.

They have given us an inexpensive way to build a wine cellar and at the same time it can be used to display our Iron Legion.

You will be able to create an awesome diorama with this item.

Did nobody bite at your other post about Hot Toys providing a great service by offering this Styrofoam for such a generous price that you had to post again? Fine, I'll bite. If this is what you consider inexpensive, then I understand why you have debt in your username.

Did nobody bite at your other post about Hot Toys providing a great service by offering this Styrofoam for such a generous price that you had to post again? Fine, I'll bite. If this is what you consider inexpensive, then I understand why you have debt in your username.

:lol:lol:lol

Nice Try, I'm Dave Ramsey Debt Free and pay cash for everything I buy.

It's one of those reverse nick names, like calling a big guy "Tiny"

Back