1/6 Hot Toys - Guardians of the Galaxy: Yondu (custom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys the head is pretty much done. I added veins and and sprayed some flat sealant to protect it. I might add gloss to the fin what do you guys think? also began weathering the coat and pants. Sculpted the holder for the arrow and the emblem on the coat. Thanks for all the awesome comments!! this is the first time i take on 1/6 scale i got a few other 1/6 scale that i started but gave up on them for the time being. Here are some more pics. Also should i post update pics on my first post or just keep it like this? sorry im a noob!

outstanding. :clap

I've considered trying a purple / violet paint wash on the jacket for mine. But I wonder if it is just the lighting that make it look that way.

I look forward to seeing the updates. :yess:

outstanding. :clap

I've considered trying a purple / violet paint wash on the jacket for mine. But I wonder if it is just the lighting that make it look that way.

I look forward to seeing the updates. :yess:

Ive gone through and watched the movie plenty of times, the jacket is red but a really dark and grimy look, the inside of the jacket is a dark purple. IT wouldnt make sense for the outside to be purple when the ravager color scheme is red lol IMO. I might also make a custom nebula and maybe ronan if they dont announce him i just dont have the funds as of now thanks to star lord and yondu parts lol

Well done, that finished head sculpt looks amazing. Really can't wait to see this finished. :yess:

thANKS for the support guys, Just waiting on a few more pieces to arrive and he will be done! Nebula might be next :)

This is turning out awesome! I look forward to seeing it completed. Nebula too.

EDIT: I was searching around the net just now and I found this image. I'm sure you might be able to use it for further reference if you haven't already.

Yondu-600x890.jpg

Last edited:
This is turning out awesome! I look forward to seeing it completed. Nebula too.

EDIT: I was searching around the net just now and I found this image. I'm sure you might be able to use it for further reference if you haven't already.

View attachment 173916

Wow i appreciate it!! I couldnt find a good picture of the boots anywhere! Thanks a lot.

New update!! almost done, Waiting for straps for the shirt, and have to find a knife for the forearm and small arrows on the shoulder. I will take a picture tomorrow with natural light, as the one in my room is yellow and makes it a look a bit weird, thanks for looking!

Back