1/6 Hot Toys G.I.Joe Retaliation: Roadblock Collectible Figure- Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, just got my notice about 30 mins ago, this will be in their warehouse and they will be shipping this around february 6.

He looks great in that video, if I could change one thing, it would be the elbows, but thats just me. After watching this review I almost wanna rewatch the movie.

Almost. :lol

Can't wait to get him.

I hope the vest is adjustable, because i've bought some self hardening sculpting clay to beef up his neck and shoulder area.
I'll get him in a week or 2 and post some pics when it's done.

Love the fact that the figure looks better than the prototype photos... And it has his tattoos! Now I'm glad I pre-ordered it! The accessories and attires the figure comes with looks great.. Can't wait!

2d482f7d9828ffacdc6fbf80a2e5cce1_zps13efe83d.jpg

0cf12450d17b635db9b668d6cac9eca8_zpsa2746fef.jpg

Roadblock came out pretty awesome! Was going to pick him up but just going to hold off for now. I have other priority's at the moment anyways. Sculpt looks great.

I put him on flex Sculpt is great Still don't know why they didn't use ball joints for the arms......remember the first Preds were that way

I'm thinking roadblock is a go, I've been on the fence between this and MOS and I think I'll go with RB, Theres bound to be more MOS figures but this roadblock will be a one off for sure, besides this figure for the price is a better value and comes with a nice array of weapons.

I'm thinking roadblock is a go, I've been on the fence between this and MOS and I think I'll go with RB, Theres bound to be more MOS figures but this roadblock will be a one off for sure, besides this figure for the price is a better value and comes with a nice array of weapons.

can't go wrong with either bro, both good choices.

Great choice man. I've been on the fence for Roadblock too. Think he would go really nice with my Snake Eyes. Snake's a little lonely so definitely debating. I do have other things I want but think I can squeeze Roadblock in. All depends but can't wait to see more pics of this guy and even videos. That will push me over the edge more to get the rock.

Same here. Prob should've been better of getting MoS since I could see him selling off sooner then roadblock, but just couldn't pass up the price I found him for. MoS is def next though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back