1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found the tab in the bottom of the box. Didn't help that everything in the box is black. Now just to find out where exactly it needs to be glued. Any recommendations for glue? Will ordinary super glue work?

Found the tab in the bottom of the box. Didn't help that everything in the box is black. Now just to find out where exactly it needs to be glued. Any recommendations for glue? Will ordinary super glue work?

ordinary super glue works fine. i had to glue mine back on because i kept messing with the pouches putting them on then taking them off again so its best not to mess with them too much.

So I just opened my Shadow Trooper and noticed a huge scuff on the front of the helmet. There was no protection around the head, so it was rubbing against the plastic cover. Has anyone else had this problem? I requested a replacement from SSC.. I really hope I'm the only one with this problem.
IMG_7490.JPG

So I just opened my Shadow Trooper and noticed a huge scuff on the front of the helmet. There was no protection around the head, so it was rubbing against the plastic cover. Has anyone else had this problem? I requested a replacement from SSC.. I really hope I'm the only one with this problem.
View attachment 170492
Yikes. your figure is actually the first one I've seen like that so I don't think it's a wide spread problem. Mine arrived yesterday and it's flawless so looks like your trooper wasn't packaged securely. Sideshow will take care of it and get you a replacement head straight away. You'll want to contact them asap and they'll probably ask you to destroy the old head. Best of luck.

View attachment 170492

Sorry about your portrait..... but I was just about to ask if anyone else had like weathering on their outfit but after looking at your Shadow Trooper it's obvious the body armor comes with the scuff marks to make it look like it's worn a bit...

Here's my video review of the new Shadow Trooper. Absolutely love this, and can't wait to get the Stormtrooper 2-pack!! There are quite a lot of similarities between this and the most recent Sideshow Sandtrooper Deluxe that also had Hot Toys' involvement. Hope you can check out the review :)

Two great figures at both scale :)

Love these troopers! Cannot wait to get the Stormtrooper 2-pack and Biker Scout!!

Nice review...
The stormtrooper armour, however is indeed different...the entire thing....the helmet is a different sculpt to the sideshow version standard and sandtrooper.
The hot toys version is a vast improvement in proportion......

Intestingly, if you look very carefully, it won't be captured on pix, unless it's under the right conditions, the shadow trooper also has the "kill stripes" on the sides of the helmet!

Mine is somewhere floating around Tulsa, Ok (it was supposed to be delivered today) and no one at UPS seems to know where.

Nice review...
The stormtrooper armour, however is indeed different...the entire thing....the helmet is a different sculpt to the sideshow version standard and sandtrooper.
The hot toys version is a vast improvement in proportion......

Intestingly, if you look very carefully, it won't be captured on pix, unless it's under the right conditions, the shadow trooper also has the "kill stripes" on the sides of the helmet!

Yeah, slight differences make all the difference with the Hot Toys. The overall build quality feels top notch in hand. Thanks for checking out the review :)

I was thinking about selling him because had to dump 600.00 in car repairs, but after he arrived this week no way will I sell. He looks freaking amazing in person! Really glad I ordered stormtrooper 2 pack and did not cancel. This is one of the better looking sw figures I own and I own many in 1/6 BTW. Well done ht's. Will order any Vader once there is a price drop or free ship. Was not planning on Vader since I have both SSC versions.

View attachment 170492

i just got mine today and its worse than yours.

Back