1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I don't see these going for crazy prices aftermarket. They're a neat extra to have, if you're into it as a variant or whatnot, but I don't see these as being on too many 'must have' lists.

Only for a little while, until we get enough stormtroopers. Then Marvel will bring them back, and Abrams uses them like Boba was to Jango.

People always cancel when they get the delivery notice. Happens for every figure. Will be more so now with so many figures coming at once.

I'm so conflicted if i should keep my order. I already bought one from HK, not sure i need two or if this will have resale value down the road. Shipping and taxes to the UK make it even harder to decide.

Same boat, but not worried about value. Worried about missing the regular stormies. There's a few kickstarter type things to fund at the start of the next month too. Stormies have to wait, longer if I choose black, so do I want two shadows first, or two regulars sooner...

ugh cancelled. found mold in my NEW house!!!! hate...homeownership....

Dude, I empathize. Try two floods (infrastructure problems with the city) in one year.

TWO in one year. We won't talk about what that did to my budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cancelled mine just now, been thinking about it, he is not a single shelf figure, i have nothing else to display with him vader has hot toys white troopers atm and he's EU not movies ,,,hopefully a freak gets the conversion :duff

Also canceled. Too much stuff hit at once plus my 2 pack of stormtroopers will be here in the next couple days. Hope a Freak gets mine also! Maybe I'll pick him up down the road.

If sideshow hadn't sent out the email confirming the regular Stormies were coming early I wonder if there would have been fewer cancellations.

Lol post after post of cancellation. Makes me feel like I should keep mine. Have a feeling as more star wars stuff comes out people will be looking to add this. It's a weird first release for the new line (dx07 is kind of it's own thing)

I wonder how many preorders were knee-jerk "because it's Hot Toys Star Wars" actions. If they'd never announced this I doubt it would have been on too many wish lists.

I pre ordered him because he was due out before the white troopers and i wanted to see the quality of hot toys troopers. i didn't want to go the HK route for shadow since he was pretty expensive for a single trooper. Since then the white troopers came out i bought them and really now had no need for this guy. so it ended in a cancellation.that along with there is not much to display with him which fits .

there is no doubt that the white troopers coming so early killed a lot of enthusiasm for this. I love it still though.

Back