1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be doing the same. I am still waiting for Sideshow to ship mine.

I cannot freaking wait!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Won't be long now mate, must be just days away surly.
Well worth the wait, trust me :)

Won't be long now mate, must be just days away surly.
Well worth the wait, trust me :)
I received an email stating they will be charging my card on Monday. Hoping to have her by the end of next week/start of the week after that! EEK!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was also released in Japan.
Very happy.
f01e7393b4e37fa43bc7f1af559d526c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, that white Nostromo suit looks freakin amazing! I always thought the suits looked a bit too skinny on the original figures, but repainted and used for Ripley it works really damn well.

Perhaps the first Hot Toys figure that I had wanted but specifically turned down after seeing the sculpt. It was so bad that even in my least disciplined collecting period where I was buying pretty much everything Hot Toys was making I just said ''ok, no. F that''

That white suit came out really well, shame HT never made it available. My only niggles with it, the interior of the helmet should be black and it omits the spotlight on top.

I picked up Kane recently, and one of the complaints was that his head sits too low in the helmet. I added 2 squares of plasticard, for a 4mm increase in height. This tutorial shows you how:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/customs-how-to/180113-stick-neck.html

Kane1.jpg

Kane2.jpg

Must try to track down another one, so i can do the same Ripley custom.

Wow, that white Nostromo suit looks freakin amazing! I always thought the suits looked a bit too skinny on the original figures, but repainted and used for Ripley it works really damn well.

Thank you very much.
white Nostromos uit was very impressive. For that I bought two Kane figures.
a1e9a99176864054d485f869cadf5aea.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They should receive their shipment tommorow and begin shipping out tomorrow night according to my notices and conversation with SSC CS.

Man, looks like my Ripley and Jyn are going to end up being charged almost the same time, which is a bit painful.

yup, same thing happened to me, got my Jyn last week (and charged accordingly) and tomorrow my Ripley charges. Good thing my next pre prder charge is a cheapy one I used rewards points to whittle down (Daenerys)

Back