1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparing this thread with the Terminator T-800 one, I came to the conclusion that Hot Toys are deliberately making us wait to keep the hype building.
Because I noticed the T-800 has never been as calm since the figure was released.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Kidultshop ispphas posted a dialogue from alien.
Usually it means the figure is gonna be available in the next few days.

Hot Toys to produce ASH, really!

Can you image if Hot Toys announced they were to produce all the ALIEN 79 characters, it would take 25 years to get them all!

I'll complain about the headsculpt for a while and then......move on to the Back to the Future II threads I suppose.....

Last edited:
What the **** are we gonna do now if Ripley really does drop...?
giphy.gif

"We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Ellen Ripley Sixth Scale Figure
item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item
to arrive into our warehouse in Oct - Nov 2017."

"We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item
to you when it arrives."

Pjam got the same notice from Sideshow.

So now Oct-Nov is the hope...?

Still means it has to be released at the very end of Sept in HK to be able to make it to the states in time for that delivery to stick.

Kidultshop ispphas posted a dialogue from alien.
Usually it means the figure is gonna be available in the next few days.

Pjam got the same notice from Sideshow.

So now Oct-Nov is the hope...?

Still means it has to be released at the very end of Sept in HK to be able to make it to the states in time for that delivery to stick.

giphy.gif

Back