1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t believe that we have been waiting on this figure for so long, when it should be released in the “upcoming releases” it is not, we receive no updates from HT’s and the figure shows up at a ****ing shoe store!!!! So insulting to us collectors.

Maybe we will get 2 headsculpts in the box? Like the good old days of HT figs.
Does seem really random that the Power Loader and what looks like a new Ripley sculpt being displayed at a trainer shop in HK. Have I missed something here :dunno

Messed with the face and hair again. It keeps getting tweaked, and you can only tell who it is from the clothing and flamethrower...

Maybe it's better from the front, but I wouldn't bet on it.

At least they're still messing with it. They know it's off and they want to improve it. I'm pleasantly surprised, given how little attention they normally give to non-Disney and WB licenses.

At least they're still messing with it. They know it's off and they want to improve it. I'm pleasantly surprised, given how little attention they normally give to non-Disney and WB licenses.

Who really knows what they want at this point. Has there ever been another head that has gone through some many revisions?

Where did those 2 photo's come from?
They have Hot Toys Logo in the corner but cannot locate them on facebook or official website?
Surly they could have at least took some close up photo's, what a great opportunity!

If that was indeed a pic of the production piece, then this should be released in HK any day now. If the revised sculpt is worse than the proto, I'm stuck with it in any case having pd a NRD.

Lol no Ripley at all at SDCC. (Apart from the PL)

I'm putting my money towards the star wars stuff. There's no way she's going to be released!! What a sham!!! [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ripley power loader.jpg

It´s a mess.....not even we have the final product pics from Ripley 1979 and they keep showing this....

Lol no Ripley at all at SDCC. (Apart from the PL)

I'm putting my money towards the star wars stuff. There's no way she's going to be released!! What a sham!!! [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is this true, Ripley not on display at SDCC??

If she was ready for release it would had been on full display.
After this news even I'm having doubts, it's just odd she is not on display.

If she's not at SDCC, that's not good. And it would be hard to spin it any other way. They are showing figures that will likely be a year off from hitting stores, but no Ripley? Not good.

Back