1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since ED-209 2.0 and the Alien Warrior 2.0 I'm not convinced Hot Toys gives much of a crap about customer feedback...

I'll be amazed if this figure has changed at all from the prototype. I still think they're just delaying it because there's always something else more important. If I'm proven wrong so be it, great even - if it means they've managed to capture her likeness in the end.

Ever since ED-209 2.0 and the Alien Warrior 2.0 I'm not convinced Hot Toys gives much of a crap about customer feedback...

I'll be amazed if this figure has changed at all from the prototype. I still think they're just delaying it because there's always something else more important. If I'm proven wrong so be it, great even - if it means they've managed to capture her likeness in the end.

Your cynicism has been noted. :lol

Atleast Blitzway give their customers updates.....

208e22810ddc06423326afad80786f3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thats great the way Blitzway updates their customers on the status of their products. Just a little information goes a long way. Hot Toys on the other hand know they can delay the Ripley figure endlessly and the majority of their customers won't care as they are too busy focusing on the endless Iron Man and Star Wars releases.

Yep! Me too, sideshow account showing "Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment".

I pre-ordered two of these and paid in full May 2016!

So guess cancelling is now impossible, not that i was going to cancel anyway, came this far so what the hell.
ALIEN

Thats great the way Blitzway updates their customers on the status of their products. Just a little information goes a long way. Hot Toys on the other hand know they can delay the Ripley figure endlessly and the majority of their customers won't care as they are too busy focusing on the endless Iron Man and Star Wars releases.
Yip. It is a good way to keep their customers informed. If HT did this regarding their pending figures. I would be more than happy and reassured that everything is still going ahead.

Saying nothing is poor practice.

Harley Quinn has been released. There's hope for Ripley yet! Only three more figures to go guys!!

And don't forget to calibrate your tuning for the new week ahead.

And if there are not AT LEAST 7 new thread pages next time you check in (indicating ANYTHING new regarding the release of this -- I don't even know what to call it at this point, it's not a scheduled release), it's just us goofing around.:lol

Back