1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone recommend a seamless body replacement for Ripley?

I checked Ebay and there are quite a number of different bodies available, along with different skin tones. I haven't a clue as to what would match the head sculpt and be tall enough, as well.

Thanks!

Can someone recommend a seamless body replacement for Ripley?

I checked Ebay and there are quite a number of different bodies available, along with different skin tones. I haven't a clue as to what would match the head sculpt and be tall enough, as well.

Thanks!

if grey outfit suntan should be safe as most of her body is covered (so why would you want a seamless?) if it's the 1st release maybe try Xing Body if going for budget. Ripley is 6ft so i think the only female body that tall is from TBLeague PHMB2019-S29B but she has a rather big bust. Or try the 19B heres how the tall the 22A looks (same height as 19B): https://giantoy.com/collections/body/products/pre-order-1-6-scale-phicen-tbleague-short-asian-female

I need the seamless body for my Ripley w/power loader. Her arms are bare and I would like it to match the HT Ripley sculpt.

I used the HT Wonder Woman body. It's bigger than most female bodies and the skintone is a perfect match.

rip2.jpg

Does anyone know where I could find a loose Ripley head for an Aliens custom? Some years ago there was a third party head with hair, I believe, but can't seem to find it anymore...

Thank you, potato.

I need the seamless body for my Ripley w/power loader. Her arms are bare and I would like it to match the HT Ripley sculpt.

a body with seamless arm would do if the shoulders are covered by clothing as Xing Body is cheaper than TBLeague by half. but since you need the height i guess TBLeague is your only option.

I assume he meant a 2.0. We were all hoping for Colonial Marine revisits with proper actor likenesses and new more accurate and less fragile Aliens. But Hot Toys gonna Hot Toys.

Yeah I meant a 2.0, I know about the original BC from HT. I meant an updated one, its been like ten years!

About time HT release a Big Chap 2.0 :impatient:

There are so many figures that one would think HT would rerelease but they don't. Big Chap, the Colonial Marines and the Power Loader, just for Alien(s).

:lol yes. Hate that piece of sh#t of a cat that HT gave us.

Damn right.

:lol You can see in my pic that I immediately stuck him in the cage, never to be seen again...

Back