1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC pics are in. Still no alien ripley though lol.
And im annoyed they showed Anakin from episode 3 or whatever, but they didnt show the Emperor even though he was also announced! I had to google it myself to be surprised he was announced.

These are from sideshow's website

The Emperor is displayed at SDCC.

Capture21.JPG
Interesting, wonder if one hasnt given the green light.

Tomorrow 23rd July will be 3 YEARS this thread has been running!

And were still waiting, LOL! :lol .

giphy.gif

My funds for Ripley have now been officially diverted to the Prime 1/Coolprops Big Chap statue/maquette. Hot Toys snoozes? They loses...

SDCC pics are in. Still no alien ripley though lol.
And im annoyed they showed Anakin from episode 3 or whatever, but they didnt show the Emperor even though he was also announced! I had to google it myself to be surprised he was announced.

Sideshow definitely showed the Hot Toys Emperor Palpatine at SDCC. Here is the crappy photo I took of it the other night:
yqh28r0.jpg

Still not giving up on this. Tempted, with all the recent Alien announcements, but I've waited a year and a half already, so...

I pre-ordered 2 Ripley's also 1.5 years ago and paid in full, it would be madness to pull out now after all this time.

Has anyone on here visited the SDCC show and actually asked Hot Toys a direct question about Ripley??
Why is she not on display with the loader? It just seems very odd :huh .

ALIEN

You need to get one of these,

Alien35detail.png

Wake me up when Ripley arrives:exactly:

latest

I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy. I'm glad to see you're feeling a little better. They, uh, they tell me that all the weakness and disorientation should pass soon. It's just natural side effects of such an unusually long hypersleep, or something like that.

Back