1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HK is having severe weather conditions just now. They don't have the entire batch at SB but once they have all stock in she'll be released.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Is that confirmed by someone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yup. She would have been released this week guys. But due to weather etc it's put a hold on the release. A real bummer but atleast it's something!

Oh I saw Alien covenant. I quite liked it. My excitement to get Ripley is at an all time high right now lol.

Also want the new alien too!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wonder if they changed the head again during production? Feedback wasn't exactly positive compared to their two previous efforts and they've done it before...

HK is having severe weather conditions just now. They don't have the entire batch at SB but once they have all stock in she'll be released.

Live feed from Secret Base -

giphy.gif

I wonder if they changed the head again during production? Feedback wasn't exactly positive compared to their two previous efforts and they've done it before...

That would be welcomed in my book. The current one with bigger eyelids would make all the difference.

I reckon it will be exactly the same, right down to the half xenomorphed cat and the hands that don't fit the arms.

That said, I'll still buy it. It's Ripley.

I'm not canceling. I PO'd Ripley May 10, 2016.
It looks like Ripley to me. I currently have the Iminime Ripley,
which, although it's more expensive, doesn't look anywhere near
as good as Hot Toys Ripley will look.

I just wish Jonesy looked better, and not all hissy and pissed off looking.
Most of the time, he was pleasant and content. He only hissed a couple
of times, actually. He looks like a cat I used to have. His name was Josh.
He was very nice. I did call him "Jonesy" a few times. :)

Back