1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone else had their last flex payment delayed until Jan. 5, 2017? Meaning, the item won't be shipped until some time in the next year. It's a lousy practice, especially for people who've been making regular monthly payments on time, just for Sideshow to put off shipping it.

I forget when Batman Returns was released but that was my last HT purchase. So yeah it has been awhile and knowing it will be until next year pretty much sucks. Was hoping this could have been my Xmas gift.

Good news is I have another HT that I am now interested in……Snowtrooper. So my 1/6 list extends to:

Ripley
Venkman – Blitzway
Snowtrooper

I love getting so few but the cost is waiting so long!!

I have received an email from Sideshow...

"We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Hot Toys. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Nov 2016 - Jan 2017. However, with the updated information provided to us by Hot Toys, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Jan - Feb 2017."

:dunno

BUMMER, I used rewards points to buy the alien warrior 2.0 in anticipation for getting Ripley a couple of days ago:pfft:

Well the shelf is ready and waiting whenever it arrives:(

31067404555_1f6bac204a_b.jpg

BUMMER, I used rewards points to buy the alien warrior 2.0 in anticipation for getting Ripley a couple of days ago:pfft:

Well the shelf is ready and waiting whenever it arrives:(

31067404555_1f6bac204a_b.jpg
that APC looks great. i wonder if i need one if i already have Aoshima.

that APC looks great. i wonder if i need one if i already have Aoshima.

Its pretty neat, I'm not familiar with the Aoshima version but this one is okay, nothing too special, it is diecast and has a few moving parts, I'll post a review on it soon.

Here's a few more pics

31067399565_7ed8d45b5a_b.jpg

31031647586_367ff2641c_b.jpg

30953243861_fcec15c70a_b.jpg

looks at least not worse than aoshima. less edgy but better weathered (as Aoshima wasn't weathered at all). but i need ao APC to fit into their dropship. i guess there is no hope this one is the same size with aoshima to fit it into a second dropship.

I would like to get the dropship from this line myself, it was out of stock at the TRU I bought this at, maybe next time.

Back