1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of pre-ordering Ripley off eBay, though what's to stop them running off with your payment? As the dispute refund and feedback period would have run out by the time she ships :dunno

yeah agreed its generally not a good idea to preorder items off ebay. If you go over the 180 days from the date of purchase you can't get your money back. Theres no need to worry though there will be plenty of ripleys on sale when the time comes. If you really want to preorder preorder off big bad toy store. At least you know you'll get your item and they won't run away with your money.

IMG_4867.JPGIMG_4861.JPGIMG_4864.JPGIMG_4862.JPGIMG_4863.JPGIMG_4865.JPGIMG_4866.JPGIMG_4868.JPGIMG_4869.JPG
Cattle prod would have been a great accessory. Not likely we would ever get one. Jone's color looks better here.

So these are older images? The selling point for Ripley is the amount of stuff she comes with (getting rare these days with each HT release). I am still committed to making the purchase.

So these are older images? The selling point for Ripley is the amount of stuff she comes with (getting rare these days with each HT release). I am still committed to making the purchase.

Yeah i agree remember all the accessories the t-1000 came with. Those were the days my friends...

I actually think the likeness looks pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. My complaint is the thickness of the material on the overalls. I wish they had used something similar to what Blitzway is using for the Ghostbusters. Alien is one of my all-time favorites but I'm still on the fence with this.

Also, it goes without saying that Jonesy looks atrocious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah. I posted the images thinking people would get back on topic. There just aren't any new pics out there. Guess we'll have to wait till actual release.

yeah agreed its generally not a good idea to preorder items off ebay. If you go over the 180 days from the date of purchase you can't get your money back. Theres no need to worry though there will be plenty of ripleys on sale when the time comes. If you really want to preorder preorder off big bad toy store. At least you know you'll get your item and they won't run away with your money.

Yep you're right guys. I was thinking the pre order would be cheaper for some reason, though best to wait for release and try to get a cheap one in the UK.

From what I can see the overall quality of HT figures went down drastically (she sure doesn't look like Ripley, and I won't even mention the cat-like creature), but - surprise, surprise - price stays the same :cuckoo:

Back