1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien (Updated with new prototype HS)

This one was going to be on my list after Bd Robocop. Chewbacca, Batman Returns then Ripley!

I did mention it was late. I didn't ask for more info.
Others are asking him what proof he has. I'll be interested if someone higher in the chain replied.
I haven't given up hope.

Me either. New Alien and Prometheus movies are coming out. Perhaps they were just too slow on getting the likeness right.

I have no doubt its coming sooner or later.

Agreed. It's on the cards - look at all the stuff they've shown; two Ripleys, a new PL etc.

Patience.

I hope you are right, Hot Toys can be a mystery sometimes

I hope you're right. I really do. Because if just one more Iron Man gets down here, then all these, these countless other Marvel figures that you think are so important, well you can just kiss all of Hot Toys goodbye!

- Ellen Ripley

I hope you're right. I really do. Because if just one more Iron Man gets down here, then all these, these countless other Marvel figures that you think are so important, well you can just kiss all of Hot Toys goodbye!

- Ellen Ripley

Well said. :lol:lol I'm getting real tired of the Iron Men. :mad: Seems like every week they are releasing another Mark somethingoranother, everything else has fallen off. I await official news on these new releases when...

- Ellen Ripley

:lol:lol:goodpost:

I hate this thread.

I wanted official news so bad on this fig. But Everytime I come in and peek. Nothing.

Space jockey did make me laugh though..

''Christ, some honch in a cushy office in Hong Kong says 'go buy a Hot Toys figure'. They don't say which one and I don't ask. I don't ask because you rarely get an answer out here and when you do the answer is always Iron Man!!''

''Christ, some honch in a cushy office in Hong Kong says 'go buy a Hot Toys figure'. They don't say which one and I don't ask. I don't ask because you rarely get an answer out here and when you do the answer is always Iron Man!!''

HAHAHA! I like that one better actually, that's great! LOL! :)

Well said. :lol:lol I'm getting real tired of the Iron Men. :mad: Seems like every week they are releasing another Mark somethingoranother, everything else has fallen off. I await official news on these new releases when...

I don't see how the collectors know the roman numerals or the names of all those suits without having to look them up. It's insane.

HAHAHA! I like that one better actually, that's great! LOL! :)

:lol I had sworn off complaining about Iron Man but once I thought of that one I couldn't not post it.

I don't see how the collectors know the roman numerals or the names of all those suits without having to look them up. It's insane.

My knowledge of Roman Numerals is limited to the number of Star Wars films :lol :monkey3

Yeah, I'm a bit rusty myself.

Back