1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw that the batmnobile in real life is 6ft tall!!! Thats insane, I guess that means it'll be 12inches for the 1/6th figure. It really doesn't look that big in the movie footage

It's a big vehicle. I'm not sure it's 6 ft tall though. Might be. Never measured it.

Last edited:
Will have to get this, but hope it comes in around $799 or so, which is still more than I paid for my first real car. Still waiting for the '66 Batmobile. I'll also pick up Wonder Woman's invisible jet.

Waiting for 66 myself. Hopefully we finally hear something at sdcc once and for all.

Any word on when this will be up for pre order, aswell as the price?

nope not a thing as of yet which is strange coz the movie is out in less then 2 weeks. If this car isn't released i don't think ill be picking up the batsignal or armoured batman. For me to get them its essential the batmobile is released also.

Yeah I'l be gettin one& a regular bats, not sold completely on the design but sure I will be when I see the film.
Like the nods to the comic book batmobiles too and it'll look great with my 89 batmobile with returns bats, the tumbler with Begins bats.
Screw that horror story that is the 66 batmobile, those guys didnt read or were dyslexic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'l be gettin one& a regular bats, not sold completely on the design but sure I will be when I see the film.
Like the nods to the comic book batmobiles too and it'll look great with my 89 batmobile with returns bats, the tumbler with Begins bats.
Screw that horror story that is the 66 batmobile, those guys didnt read or were dyslexic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Care to explain your 66 comment please? I will do my best since I am apparently dyslexic.

I saw it in person at the Warner Bro Studio next to all the Batmobiles in their Vehicle Vault , didnt find it impressive at all parked next to the Tumbler

After seeing the film I NEED this Now!!

I actually had the exact opposite reaction after seeing the movie, which I still liked overall. Didn't find the batmobile scenes that impressive. Not as memorable to me as the scenes with the '89 batmobile or the tumbler.

I actually had the exact opposite reaction after seeing the movie, which I still liked overall. Didn't find the batmobile scenes that impressive. Not as memorable to me as the scenes with the '89 batmobile or the tumbler.

Yeah it was like a copycat of the tumbler and 89 car combined. Maybe SS will have a better car scene.

I really liked the Batmobile scenes. Won't be getting this, I rather have the Tumblr, but still looking forward to seeing pics of this in hand.

Back