1/6 Hot Toys - Batman v Superman: DoJ - Batmobile Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see that Batman fitting his fat ass in that car. I don't think he'll have the articulation to sit.

As awesome as this looks, the display choices are limited due to its size. It will barely squeeze into a PAX. With space constraints + the probable >$900 price tag + high shipping Hot Toys is going to have a tough time selling this one unless the film just blows people away.

i don't think the film will blow people away. From the trailers it looks aimed more at kids. Nevertheless there are people like myself who will be picking up this vehicle regardless of wheither the film blows or not. Its just a magnificent design.

i don't think the film will blow people away. From the trailers it looks aimed more at kids. Nevertheless there are people like myself who will be picking up this vehicle regardless of wheither the film blows or not. Its just a magnificent design.

Out of curiosity, how are you going to display it?

I'm not so sure this will be made- too expensive and it depends probably on the box office reception of the film

I have my tumbler in a custom built lexan case. Cost me about $100 and I built the base myself. There's enough room for the batpod and a couple figures posed. The same would work here.

1266829287866_hz_fileserver3_307623.JPG

Nice cabinet. What are the dimensions and where did you get it?

Yeah, I need a display case like that for my HT Bat-vehicles ('89, Tumbler, Batpod). Had to put them away in storage because dusting was getting out of hand, especially the Tumbler. I'd like to display them all together if possible.

Any tips or ideas for display cases would be much appreciated.

Just downloaded the free batmobile skin on arkham knight, and it's really made me like this, still undecided about the front cannon design but it's growing on me

Just downloaded the free batmobile skin on arkham knight, and it's really made me like this, still undecided about the front cannon design but it's growing on me

I aboukuty LOVE that they did that. Playing through the game as Bale Bats, looks like I'm playing TDK. I also like that he doesn't look like the Hulk in that suit. The BvS suit (bar the cowl) doesn't look as good in the game though

That bat mobile looks fabulous

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451781195.598913.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451781211.348188.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451781228.364877.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451781239.381784.jpg

I aboukuty LOVE that they did that. Playing through the game as Bale Bats, looks like I'm playing TDK. I also like that he doesn't look like the Hulk in that suit. The BvS suit (bar the cowl) doesn't look as good in the game though

Nice pics, I'm tempted to do another play through as well, but thinking of doing the new dlc first, but yeah just can't decided if I like those cannons, it's like a pointy nose personally

If you compare the ''blade wings'' of the downloadable BVS batmobile from Arkham Knight to the hot toys 1/6 version, you'll see the ones on the hot toys version are slightly bent downwards, where as they're completely straight on the Arkham Knight version, which is how they should be, so I hope hot toys fix this...

View attachment 234145

View attachment 234146

View attachment 234147

View attachment 234148

Awesome! So all those skins are free DLC?

If so, I'm gonna have to dust off my PS4 (literally) for another go at Arkham Knight!

Awesome! So all those skins are free DLC?

If so, I'm gonna have to dust off my PS4 (literally) for another go at Arkham Knight!

Yup!

The only thing that's paid DLC is TDK tumbler as it includes new race maps.

The BvS batmobile is only playable on races too unfortunately.

It worked out for me since I haven't yet finished the game. Just found out who Arkham Knight is

Yup!

The only thing that's paid DLC is TDK tumbler as it includes new race maps.

The BvS batmobile is only playable on races too unfortunately.

It worked out for me since I haven't yet finished the game. Just found out who Arkham Knight is

****, don't tell me. I still have to finish the game, too.

Thanks for the info on those skins. I still have to download the Burton Batmobile skin and race tracks. I think the time has come.

AK must be the game with the least replay value ever made IMO. While great, skins alone don't do it for me.

Once you do it all (100% ending, as you should) there's nothing worth coming back to, sadly. That season pass was a waste of money, those "history" DLC were a joke.

I've always wonder why it s that aside from Rockstar, all game companies add nothing but **** as DLC.

Back