1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely a purchase for me. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for both Arkham Origins Batman and Deathstroke. I'd also like Black Mask.

Man, do I glad they went with Asylum and not Knight.
Everyone looked ****in' stupid in that game, especially Batman and Joker.

Agreed. I didn't care for Batman and Joker's designs in AK, either. I LOVED AA and AC, but AK was just a bummer, to me. I loved using the Batmobile for transportation around Gotham, but just didn't care for all the driving missions. But that's just me...

Took them long enough... :lol Arkham Asylum Batman is all sold out by now right? I think I would've purchased years ago if they both came out at the same time. An Arkham Origins version of Joker, Batman, and Deathstroke (like the above poster said) might be worth a look though if they even go there.

Took them long enough... :lol Arkham Asylum Batman is all sold out by now right? I think I would've purchased years ago if they both came out at the same time. An Arkham Origins version of Joker, Batman, and Deathstroke (like the above poster said) might be worth a look though if they even go there.

True, but you can get it on eBay now pretty easily for $200-ish. I think it was $240 when it was released, iirc. I got it a Christmas or two ago when they ran a 15% off deal with free shipping on it.

the costume is nicely tailored, which fits the body very well. and its texture is awesome!

joker 1.jpg
joker 2.jpg

The one thing that bothers me about this figure is the hand-pegs not being white but that will be an easy fix. So I actually shouldn't be complaining. The shop where I usually buy is already prepping their website for the pre-order. I can't wait!

Never noticed the blood splatter on his orange/yellowish shirt before.

JokerSSAA.JPG

Back