1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all of these dudes on Facebook are going crazy about an extra laughing sculpt, and I'm just like "**** that. Where's Scarface?"
Ikr? I'd take Scarface over most of these accessories.
Heck, a TV with a pic of Joker for an alternative head would be incredibly unique and cool.
Anything but these damn "chalenge mission" accessories!

Ikr? I'd take Scarface over most of these accessories.
Heck, a TV with a pic of Joker for an alternative head would be incredibly unique and cool.
Anything but these damn "chalenge mission" accessories!

I actually thought of that, too! That would be an awesome accessory!

Damn his suit looks nice. Guess I am getting AK Batman to pair him with the Joker. I love videogame characters they have alot more likeness to the source IMO.

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Fantastic! Now give us an AA Bats 2.0 to the AC bats and we are set.

Would love to see Origins get some love. Say what you will about the game but it had some awesome character designs.

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Imagine a 1/6 AO Deathstroke to look like the Prime 1 in 1/6 OMG, HT could pull it off.

From JC.
IMG_6735.JPG
IMG_6736.JPG
https://www.facebook.com/jincheol.hong.1/posts/1320499728014340

The sculpt of the eyes aren't the best IMO. He doesn't have that "crazy" look. :lol

For me, I think it fits perfectly with the shackles or, hell, maybe even the gurney, if someone made it. It doesn't look like The Joker unleashed, so much as it does the more sinister, calculating Joker before his plan springs into action. The calm before the storm, if you will.

Ehhhh, I don't think Hot Toys are at their best when they make video game characters, think the charm of Hot Toys is lost when it's not based on a real face, doesn't seem to be the same intensity.

I actually like the tired and kinda forced expression.
It fits perfectly with the theme.

I almost wouldn't want it on my shelf. There's something creepy as hell about that dead eyed stare. It's like he's looking right through you and measuring you up all at once, like "you have no idea what I have in store for you," and the way it's juxtaposed against that grin makes it seem so damn sinister in the best possible way.

Back