1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It kinda looks like he's being force to smile.

For me, I think it fits perfectly with the shackles or, hell, maybe even the gurney, if someone made it. It doesn't look like The Joker unleashed, so much as it does the more sinister, calculating Joker before his plan springs into action. The calm before the storm, if you will.

Yeah I'm not feeling it either.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not "bad" or anything, but the eyes should be wider, even Joker at his calmest had his wide eyed crazy look rather than being on Xanax like the figure. Oh well, it is what it is then. :lol

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm glad they picked an expression that'll look good in pretty much any pose, and a creepy one at that, unlike what they did with the Suicide Squad Margot Robbie. I agree with Batfan that he has a creepy stare. The only thing that I don't like about the figure is that he doesn't come with Scarface; it's a pretty big oversight.

Also, anyone else notice they even added blood stains to his shirt? It's a small detail in the games, it's amazing they got it. Heck, they even got the few strands of hair over his forehead. I can't recall any companies getting that detail, even Sideshow didn't include it.

And to think I was about to pull the trigger on the Iron Studios statue. :lol

I just don't get why they gave him a flesh colored body.

15940611_10154121511227344_2397935236241761635_n.jpg

The Joker collection is so close to being complete. Bring on 'da Romero.

Last edited:
I think it looks great. I've got $150 worth of rewards points that will be well spent on this figure.

Very impressive figure. Hope they finally show that MGS V Venom Snake this year. It'd be cool if they went back and did great 2.0s and made promised figures this year finally.

I'm looking at you, Rocky and Rambo.

Very impressive figure. Hope they finally show that MGS V Venom Snake this year. It'd be cool if they went back and did great 2.0s and made promised figures this year finally.

I'm looking at you, Rocky and Rambo.

MGSV is not going to happen. Stop trying to make it happen.

Damn his suit looks nice. Guess I am getting AK Batman to pair him with the Joker. I love videogame characters they have alot more likeness to the source IMO.

This, I'll buy all of the Arkham characters before any of the DCU figures.

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Looking great. Instant buy for me 😆

If they can make figures from that turd Resident Evil 6, they can make a kickass Snake.

But RE HT always sell with the exception of Ada. MGS HT was a complete dud. And honestly, I found RE6 less ****** than V, but that's a whole other conversation.

Back