1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Finally. My BVS Bats will have a Joker. I got so close with the SS versions, just out of the need for a pairing. Now we have the best rendition of the Joker to go with Bats. Nice surprise purchase for this year, for sure.

This is really coming out?! Yes!! Will be selling off my 7" figures for these!

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see if HT pursues game licenses more now. While this is Batman, it seems a bit abrupt to just now put these out, so perhaps they are trying to snag a new corner of the market.

There's a bootleg Arkham Knight version coming out, although I'll be honest I'm not really a fan of all 3 of the designs, so whatever comes out I don't mind. :lol

I'm with you, brother. Of all of them, AK is probably the best. Nurse Harley is meh and Joker's trashy biker chick is a dumpster fire of a design, but, as far as characters go, Harley's probably at the bottom of my list, right above Bane and Croc.:lol I'll say this, though: if HT played their cards right, they could milk these three figures quite a bit.

Sick headsculpt, some additional weathering on the costume, and some additional accessories, and you could, easily, have an AC Joker with the same, base elements. AK Batman you could repaint as the 240% version, maybe including a BW head or some extra faceplates to make old buyers want one, and, as far as AA goes, that's just a hope, skip, and a jump away from the AC version, in terms of design, and that's not even counting Battle Damage.:lol

About damn time. He's been my most wanted figure for years now. :lol He looks great.

I saw this thread earlier and assumed it was the Suicide Squad figure with the straitjacket...

b658f5f86efa249dcfc782049ed315433b1fd26f7d06b09cbe30beb5bec26ef9.jpg

I literally had to read it four or five times over again before I realized it was actually a Hamill Joker. :lol

Only took 4 ****ing years. :lol
Make it SEVEN years since the first teaser. Seven years later and THIS is what we get?
Fat suit, no alternative head sculpt, five accessories with only one bein' story related...
What a dissapointment, man... And he's gonna cost around $250 for sure.
Man, seven years... felt like forever.

Anyway, there's no Batman to display this Joker with so unless they'll announce Asylum Bat I'll pass.

This can't be real.
It's real alright, my friend. Too damn real. Wish it was not.

Make it SEVEN years since the first teaser. Seven years later and THIS is what we get?
Fat suit, no alternative head sculpt, five accessories with only one bein' story related...

It's real alright, my friend. Too damn real.

It hasn't been 7 years. They never even announced they had the AA license, and the game came out 8 years ago, with a 2 year gap between it and City. They announced the Arkham City license not long after the game launched in 2011 with the teaser and the backstage pic of Batman's accessories in early 2012 (around February, I think).

You could argue that Joker was "teased" then, as an extension of that license, but, even still, it hasn't been 7 years; more like 5, but, really, our first indication of this figure being released was when we saw that prototype in early 2013, so, DiFabio's right. I don't even know why I'm arguing this. I probably shouldn't even post it, because 7 years? 5 years? 4 years? A long ass time is a "long ass time," but, at this point, I've spent too long of a long ass time typing this to not post this, so, what the hell? :lol

I'm with you, brother. Of all of them, AK is probably the best. Nurse Harley is meh and Joker's trashy biker chick is a dumpster fire of a design, but, as far as characters go, Harley's probably at the bottom of my list, right above Bane and Croc.:lol I'll say this, though: if HT played their cards right, they could milk these three figures quite a bit.

Sick headsculpt, some additional weathering on the costume, and some additional accessories, and you could, easily, have an AC Joker with the same, base elements. AK Batman you could repaint as the 240% version, maybe including a BW head or some extra faceplates to make old buyers want one, and, as far as AA goes, that's just a hope, skip, and a jump away from the AC version, in terms of design, and that's not even counting Battle Damage.:lol

Yup, the Arkham Harley is alright, but none of them screams "I need a figure of this!!" or anything, at least to me. I'd much rather see a AK Catwoman or Batgirl, if they do female figures of this line.

But yeah, the possibility of the Arkham line is limitless, if HT ever pursues them.

Yup, the Arkham Harley is alright, but none of them screams "I need a figure of this!!" or anything, at least to me. I'd much rather see a AK Catwoman or Batgirl, if they do female figures of this line.

But yeah, the possibility of the Arkham line is limitless, if HT ever pursues them.

AK Catwoman is up there with AC Mr. Freeze, AK Scarecrow, and AK Two-Face as one of my most wanted. I don't give a **** how much of a cheap plot device he was, either. I think the Arkham Knight, with all his potential light up features, would be cool as hell, too.

Last edited:

Anyway, there's no Batman to display this Joker with so unless they'll announce Asylum Bat I'll pass.

It's real alright, my friend. Too damn real. Wish it was not.

I almost said "I don't even know what accessories, other than, perhaps, a gurney, he could include," but then I realized that there's a fairly glaring omission that I'm actually kind of sad that they didn't pack in:

maxresdefault.jpg

Well I'm going to have to get this. Looks fantastic. The only thing is that I'll want a Batman too. Kinda hope they do an Arkham Asylum version.

Back