1/6 Hot Toys - AT-ST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiklasK

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just noticed this scan of the ACGHK Preview catalogue. Is it correct to expect a 1/6 AT-ST? Source is the Hot Toys Community on FB.

13754593_1200631216665533_6821533493172580451_n.jpg

It is mentioned on the same page as Rey Speeder but they wouldnt mix up a AT-ST with it?

That At-St will be like the Tie Fighters and Falcon. A display peice. It would be over 4' tall.

AT-ST would surely mean the pilot is coming... which would also give hope of a Biker Scout.

Royal Guard before the Emperor. Hopefully we see both, ideally once I have the funds to pay off the 4 OT reveals I want!

Not sure that these showroom display pieces really need their own threads at this point. :lol Clearly they aren't going to actually sell these.

Perhaps on overall Hot Toys 1/6 Vehicle thread could be made for all of them to go in so we can still have a thread to talk about them in. If any of them do happen to get made it could then get its own thread.

Been wanting Royal Guards for years. Can't wait to see those. Hopefully Luke Jedi is not too far behind.

Great, another "pipe dream" 1/6 vehicle from HT.

They can put a "1/6 collectible" tag on it at SDCC, then at the following year's SDCC, put a "Not for sale" tag on it.

AT-ST "speeder" is listed.... maybe they mean the "speeder bike".

Would make more sense in the context of the other figures listed.

But it shows a picture of the ATST - along with their new ROTJ troopers. I think the "speeder" part is Rey's.

I'm sure an AT-ST will be done as a display piece similar to the TIE Fighter but I have a feeling that'll usher in a 1:6 HT Speeder Bike and Biker Scout.

Back