1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...is it a theory? i read about it on this very forum as a not-much-discussed fact, didn't invent it :dunno
it fit into what i see so i liked it as the best describing what is happening.
also: all aliens were made by Tsang, weren't they? and there weren't many made. so there is nothing to ruin it: HT don't like them and find the worst person to make them :) the person who prefers looking at other toys rather than movie material.
as for them becoming better... yeah the A1 has a superiour body sculpt, and A2 is copied from it.
...when did Neca make their first alien 1? was it later than HT? :monkey3

817297234557171375.jpg

...is it a theory? i read about it on this very forum as a not-much-discussed fact, didn't invent it :dunno
it fit into what i see so i liked it as the best describing what is happening.
also: all aliens were made by Tsang, weren't they? and there weren't many made. so there is nothing to ruin it: HT don't like them and find the worst person to make them :) the person who prefers looking at other toys rather than movie material.
as for them becoming better... yeah the A1 has a superiour body sculpt, and A2 is copied from it.
...when did Neca make their first alien 1? was it later than HT? :monkey3

817297234557171375.jpg

Wonder why they would make them at all then... but be happy! Even something as factual and proven as evolution is still called a theory ;-)

Last edited:
so to just voice my frustration further...SS has emailed me that their stock has been "exhausted" and the can't send me a replacement but they can give me $20 for the defective jaw. I'm just getting all my money back and getting it from sometwhere else. This has been incredibly frustrating from the jump so I'm not surprised this has been the outcome, sucks

so to just voice my frustration further...SS has emailed me that their stock has been "exhausted" and the can't send me a replacement but they can give me $20 for the defective jaw. I'm just getting all my money back and getting it from sometwhere else. This has been incredibly frustrating from the jump so I'm not surprised this has been the outcome, sucks
wow, what a generous offer. you should counter-offer: "what if you refund me $20, and i break your jaw and pay you $20, and we are even".

wow, what a generous offer. you should counter-offer: "what if you refund me $20, and i break your jaw and pay you $20, and we are even".

I just can't believe the wanted to throw $20 at the problem. That's less then 10% of the cost for one of the highlights of the figure. I feel that they're going to try and nickel and dime me for the shipping too. I'm ready for a skirmish

Despite being on a freaking figure shopping rampage, for some reason I'm struggling with paying $250 for this guy.

I'm fairly certain it's due to the lack of articulation and fear of the seemingly über-soft jaw rubber's longevity. Help me, bros. What did you pay for yours, and is he worth it?

Despite being on a freaking figure shopping rampage, for some reason I'm struggling with paying $250 for this guy.

I'm fairly certain it's due to the lack of articulation and fear of the seemingly über-soft jaw rubber's longevity. Help me, bros. What did you pay for yours, and is he worth it?

Just saw that you are looking for the dog and the Predalien. If you are worried about longevity and price, and you are willing to pay for those two, then this one is definitely worth it. It looks great on display despite lack of articulation. Just don't extend the jaw.

I just can't believe the wanted to throw $20 at the problem. That's less then 10% of the cost for one of the highlights of the figure.
well maybe he thought "a jaw is like 5% of the whole figure's volume, it should be $10 but ok i'm generous today" :slap

it's the only poseable A2 alien to date that looks like A2 alien. you're hunting that ugly HT version of predalien but doubt about this one??? he's a lot closer to movie A2 than predalien was to movie predalien, don't understand your doubts. oops slikkerias just said the same.
i paid about that sum of money. it's magnificient in hand, don't pay attention to what i say, i'm just very obsessed with alien and predator accuracy, otherwise i'd have each in great numbers for different scenes and poses (remember my terminator collections where i deal with inaccuracies much easier).
and lack of articulation is... fixable :wink1:

alien002_zpsqpmbluby.jpg~original

alien011_zps5ptvpweg.jpg~original

alien008_zps66vu8vso.jpg~original

Just saw that you are looking for the dog and the Predalien. If you are worried about longevity and price, and you are willing to pay for those two, then this one is definitely worth it. It looks great on display despite lack of articulation. Just don't extend the jaw.

well maybe he thought "a jaw is like 5% of the whole figure's volume, it should be $10 but ok i'm generous today" :slap
it's the only poseable A2 alien to date that looks like A2 alien. you're hunting that ugly HT version of predalien but doubt about this one??? he's a lot closer to movie A2 than predalien was to movie predalien, don't understand your doubts. oops slikkerias just said the same.
i paid about that sum of money. it's magnificient in hand, don't pay attention to what i say, i'm just very obsessed with alien and predator accuracy, otherwise i'd have each in great numbers for different scenes and poses (remember my terminator collections where i deal with inaccuracies much easier).
and lack of articulation is... fixable :wink1:

Touché, you guys. Think I'm convinced. Much obliged.

Because I know you are all riveted as well as knowledgeable about SSC: I requested the refund for the defective figure. do you know what the turnaround time is for a refund?

Love this thing. Articulation sucks, but you can get some pretty cool photos out of him.

20160905_044118.jpg

20160905_045403.jpg

They'll take a chance on a turd like that figure, yet pass on definitive versions of the main creatures and characters -- when they would be infinitely more successful.

Hot Toys logic. There is none.

Why release a figure like to begin with? We've all waited so long for Ripley to be released, yet the first thing Alien related is that? It should have been Ripley! [emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back