1/6 Hot Toys - Aliens ALIEN Warrior 2.0 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just snagged this ***** off ebay for $200. Which to me seems like a much more reasonable price. I hope Hot Toys makes an opened/closed egg with Facehugger pack just for S&Gigs. It would be a great final touch.

The Alien Warrior has arrived. Sorry for the angle/iphone shot, its all I have for now. I wish Hot Toys would do an accessorie pack with 2 eggs, a facehugger, and a clean chestbuster.

image_34.jpeg
wow, your photo really shows all that senseless gold scheme, stolen from Neca queen. in addition to stupidity and broken fingers tsang got daltonism.

wow, your photo really shows all that senseless gold scheme, stolen from Neca queen. in addition to stupidity and broken fingers tsang got daltonism.

I did notice the overbrushing of gold. But when its not hit with a burst of flash, its more if a dark toned figure.

i know, i have it too, luckily it's not that visible IRL. that's why i was shocked how much stupid gold there actually is :)
a very cheap touch by the painter.

Hey P, maybe you could go into hyper sleep for about 10 years and when you wake up the collectible figures might live up to your standards? (If the world still stands that is...) ...just kidding of course ;-)

Hey P, maybe you could go into hyper sleep for about 10 years and when you wake up the collectible figures might live up to your standards? (If the world still stands that is...) ...just kidding of course ;-)
many of them are. many that aren't touched by a person with broken fingers, heavy daltonism and "tsang" in his family name.
what the hell did that dumbass think when he painted an alien bright blue / bright gold, except for stealing Neca queen paint, like he stole McFarlane alien sculpt for his A1?

Yeah, I don't get why HT keeps using Tsang for the aliens and predators, he clearly doesn't have the passion or talent to sculpt them accurately. He's either cheap, or they don't really care about the license.

bought some black leather pants to cover cut zones.
for anybody who is interest - the whole figure is actually a suit put in one piece on a skeleton. more like pants. going from armpits (under the ribcage vest) to feet. very interesting design, repeating the movie suit.
a tail can be taken off if turned.
i only wish i made cuts in another place.
Could you post more detailed pics? I'm curious.
...i'd like to wait until leather pants arrive and i can finish the job. by that time i'll have to take legs off again and will be able to make any photos. it will be in two-three weeks i think :(
Cool, no problem, thanks!

ok the pants arrived.

alien001_zpsdisss0br.jpg~original

alien002_zps9tcdjsmh.jpg~original

alien003_zpsilvaugyo.jpg~original

alien004_zpsvbfnhf6h.jpg~original

alien005_zpsm5ljiocz.jpg~original

alien006_zpswet8kxa6.jpg~original

alien007_zpscts9stmg.jpg~original

alien008_zps66vu8vso.jpg~original

alien009_zpsxriqbpb9.jpg~original

alien010_zpsfab8zsfr.jpg~original

alien011_zps5ptvpweg.jpg~original

So I was just breezing casually through the forum and found myself looking at an Alien in a pair of leather chaps! :horror
Guess context is everything...

Great work P.

thank you guys, it looks better in hand without flash. flash differs the colors too much due to different surface.

So I was just breezing casually through the forum and found myself looking at an Alien in a pair of leather chaps! :horror
Guess context is everything...
:lol

yeah that one is my favourite.

Last edited:
Back